outlying area in a sentence
1) The outlying area was divided into small farms.
2) The elder sons obtain the outlying areas .
3) This is particularly true in the outlying areas .
outlying area example sentences4) Their greatest strength was in the outlying areas .
5) Many industries began to move to outlying areas .
6) There are local services connecting the town and outlying areas .
7) In the outlying areas , little has changed through the years.
8) Some isolated Mormons in outlying areas also came under attack.
9) Ryan maintains a mobile office to serve constituents in outlying areas .
10) And other buildings in outlying areas managed to avoid complete collapse.
11) We also ship queens to outlying area's .
12) The outlying areas remain a significant asset yet to be exploited.
13) Some outlying areas around the bay remain semi-rural.
14) This could be considerable particularly in the outlying areas .
15) No recreation was arranged for those of us in outlying areas .
example sentences with outlying area16) Frequently, outlying areas of Phoenix see frost.
17) Water pressure is well below standard, particularly in poor outlying areas .
18) Revival was beginning to sweep through Modesto and the outlying areas .
19) The effect of population movement on the social structures of outlying areas .
20) The Meuse river and its green banks in outlying areas .
21) This generally causes higher night-time minima than outlying areas .
22) The programme also includes plans to reforest outlying areas of the city.
23) This became the first commuter line from Savannah to an outlying area .
24) A few outlying areas use their own power source so check ahead before traveling.
25) Vehicles from outlying areas and surrounding states descended upon Bath by the thousands.
26) Within a decade, the outlying areas became home to many Xavier families.
27) Mediacom operates in rural outlying areas .
28) Three homes were lost in outlying areas , but none within the city limits.
How to use outlying area in a sentence29) The Iraqis created a hastily constructed defence line around the city and outlying areas .
30) The outlying areas of the cities are inhabited by farms, called Steadholts.
31) Electricity was brought to nearly every city in Iraq, and many outlying areas .
32) In addition, the campus contains several outlying areas not identified among the four districts.
33) Outlying areas have limited bus service, and many people consider a car essential.
34) The majority of them were from Ioannina and outlying areas and Preveza.
35) The city's outlying areas , suburbs and enclaves are located outside of the loop.
36) She organized services during a blizzard to assist residents in outlying areas on the reservation.
37) The ranchers in the outlying areas were very important to the Paso Robles area.
38) The consequence of this was the removal of RIC authority in many outlying areas .
39) Hyrule Field serves as the central hub connected to several outlying areas with diverse topography.
40) More supporters of both sides arrived at the city from outlying areas of the country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of outlying area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of outlying area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with outlying area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word outlying area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with outlying area.
20 examples of simple sentences of outlying area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of outlying area
Compound Sentences with outlying area
Complex Sentences with outlying area
Compound-Complex Sentences with outlying area