informal area in a sentence
1) Complementary colors can look nice informal areas such as your dining room.
2) Spreading like viruses on all its edges are orange splotches representing the illegal or informal areas .
3) Numerous formal and informal areas have been created within the grounds, seemly stitched together by beech and laurel hedging.
informal area example sentences4) It is an attractive informal area of open space with large public sculptures erected to reflect the history of the town.
5) Banburyshire is an informal area centred on Banbury, claimed to include parts of Northamptonshire and Warwickshire as well as north Oxfordshire.
6) These "communication" areas are furnished with blocky wooden tables and kitchenettes, giving employees an informal area to eat, chat, or conduct business.
7) Sociologist Witold Rybczynski wrote, "the subdivision of the house into day and night uses, and into formal and informal areas , had begun.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of informal area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of informal area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with informal area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word informal area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with informal area.
20 examples of simple sentences of informal area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of informal area
Compound Sentences with informal area
Complex Sentences with informal area
Compound-Complex Sentences with informal area