artillery commander in a sentence
1) The North Korean artillery commander was killed in the action.
2) Wöhlermann was the artillery commander for the city.
3) According to the artillery commander , the three infantry battalions were surrounded.
artillery commander example sentences4) They are normally employed as a unit and controlled by the regimental artillery commander .
5) Eichelberger replaced him with the division's artillery commander , General Waldron.
6) In 1918 was appointed GSO1 as the senior artillery commander in the First Army.
7) The artillery commander refuses to fire on his own men without written confirmation of the order.
8) The corps artillery commander was to coordinate counter-battery fire and the howitzer bombardment for zero hour.
9) In April 1940, Weidling was appointed artillery commander of the XL Panzer Corps.
10) Colonel Piroth, the artillery commander , blamed himself for the destruction of French artillery superiority.
11) For example a divisional artillery commander may authorise selected observers to order fire to the entire divisional artillery.
12) Porter and Lieutenant Colonel Jacob Hindman (Brown's artillery commander ) protested but complied.
13) When the French artillery commander at Toulon was wounded, Napoleon was sent to take his place.
14) The Vietnamese artillery commanders had miscalculated and had set up their cannons incorrectly, firing at excessively high angles.
15) After the battle, divisional artillery commanders asked for two aircraft per division, exclusively to conduct counter-attack patrols.
example sentences with artillery commander16) The committee was chaired by General Sir George Marshall, who had been artillery commander in South Africa.
17) He relieved Harding, and replaced him with the division's artillery commander , Brigadier General Albert W. Waldron.
18) In World War II, his early combat experience was as artillery commander with the 45th Division in Sicily.
19) Accordingly, he placed the division artillery commander , Brigadier General Loyal M. Haynes, in command of the northern group.
20) The ground was recaptured on 1 March using innovative artillery preparation techniques pioneered by V Corps' artillery commander Brig-Gen H.C.C. Uniacke.
21) British Major John André penned a satirical ballad titled the "Cow Chace" which named Proctor as the American artillery commander .
22) Soon he was able to gain the sponsorship of Yuan Shikai, who named him an artillery commander in the New Army.
23) The artillery commanders all said that it was on the afternoon of the 22d that they were most worried about their supply.
24) The division artillery commander , a brigadier general, was assigned to command the Arkansas portion of the division, while the division commander remained in Louisiana.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery commander
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery commander with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery commander
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery commander in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery commander.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery commander. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery commander
Compound Sentences with artillery commander
Complex Sentences with artillery commander
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery commander