artillery attacks in a sentence
1) The military reportedly started artillery attacks on both cities.
2) Meanwhile, government forces continued artillery attacks on rebel areas.
3) The ammunition expenditures in the large-scale artillery attacks mounted rapidly.
artillery attacks example sentences4) Four civilians also died on 18 April from artillery attacks .
5) Egyptian commanders then called in artillery attacks on their own positions.
6) Artillery attacks against Buwaydah were also still continuing.
7) Water sources were unprotected and exposed to machine gun and artillery attacks .
8) Over the past eight months, artillery attacks increased on the town.
9) The artillery attacks are disturbing some locals as well as the birds .
10) The Egyptian bridges across the canal were damaged in Israeli air and artillery attacks .
11) However, on 25 July, more artillery attacks on Khalidiya were reported.
12) On 12 June 10 rebels were killed and 49 wounded in artillery attacks on Zintan.
13) The advance had been preceded by heavy air and artillery attacks on key areas inside Cambodia.
14) US troops in Falluja have launched new air strikes and artillery attacks against suspected rebel positions.
15) The fighting around Mostar and JNA artillery attacks on the city started on 6 April.
example sentences with artillery attacks16) Air and artillery attacks dampened, as the marshes absorbed the impact of shells and rockets.
17) Both ships were damaged by German air and artillery attacks , but were repaired during the war.
18) The Israelis concentrated air and artillery attacks against 21st Division's units from 5:00 AM.
19) Serbian mortar and artillery attacks on Visegrad and Foca began on Thursday after the capture of Zvornik.
20) On 9 April, artillery attacks on Kulagrad started as the attacking units were expecting major Bosniak resistance forces.
21) Also, among other things, air support and off-board artillery attacks are called in by specific Strategy decks.
22) Following the strike, loyalist forces stepped up their artillery attacks on Misrata, and continued to shell Wazzin.
23) It may be to observe and report, or it may include directing air or artillery attacks on enemy positions.
24) The ARVN forces responded to artillery attacks with their own artillery or by calling in Hawk's Claw helicopter fire.
25) However, that part of Croatia continued to suffer intermittent VRS artillery attacks until after Operation Storm in August 1995.
26) It was reported on Nov. 10 that regular Lebanese army units stationed in the Bekaa had launched artillery attacks into Israel.
27) Sri Lankan artillery attacks in the last 24 hours in the Vanni result in the deaths of at least 52 Tamils.
28) In the months that followed the militants entrenched themselves within the city as the Army resorted to aerial bombardment and artillery attacks .
How to use artillery attacks in a sentence29) On 21 March South Vietnamese Marines at FSB Delta, south of Route 9, came under intense ground and artillery attacks .
30) With Verrières Ridge taken, Simonds could launch armour and artillery attacks from its southern flank to push the Germans further back.
31) A third, at Corregidor ("Cast"), was rapidly disintegrating under Japanese air and artillery attacks on the island.
32) Resistance was not much stronger in the American zone, and the Seventh Army had little trouble moving ashore despite sporadic air and artillery attacks .
33) The operation begins at 4:30am but major elements are delayed until 5:00am thanks to intense artillery attacks by the prepared Russians.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery attacks
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery attacks with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery attacks
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery attacks in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery attacks.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery attacks. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery attacks
Compound Sentences with artillery attacks
Complex Sentences with artillery attacks
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery attacks