artillery officer in a sentence
1) He was a field artillery officer and special agent.
2) The following year he was commissioned as an artillery officer .
3) He was an artillery officer during the Civil War.
artillery officer example sentences4) She was the daughter of a creole French artillery officer .
5) He briefly served as an artillery officer in Kingmen.
6) On 27 January Shanina was severely injured while shielding a wounded artillery officer .
7) He enlisted in the Confederate Army and served as an artillery officer .
8) Henceforward the artillery officers would develop a pro-Republican stance.
9) An artillery officer visiting the front line, reported that German trenches were unoccupied.
10) Neill's roster places Captain Flores in the Alamo as an artillery officer .
11) I was an artillery officer .
12) Three years later, he graduated as an artillery officer in the Lebanese Army.
13) Reed was an artillery officer who had won the Victoria Cross during the Boer War.
14) Following graduation in 1936, he became an artillery officer and served in several different commands.
15) Its mandate is for the enhanced and improved training of artillery officers in command and control.
example sentences with artillery officer16) He fought in World War I as an artillery officer on the Asiago plateau.
17) Marie Lafarge was born in Paris in 1816, the daughter of an artillery officer .
18) The South Korean positions were then thoroughly analyzed by Chinese commanders, engineers and artillery officers .
19) He received a commission as a First Lieutenant and trained to be an artillery officer .
20) He graduated OCS in May 1970, obtaining a field artillery officer commission as a second lieutenant.
21) All Marine artillery officers attend the Field artillery School and are trained alongside their Army Counterparts.
22) Back on the road, an artillery officer led seventy men into Hudong-ni but was pushed out.
23) If you give the fifty guns to any other artillery officer , I am ruined for life.
24) Lieutenant Colonel Towson emerged as one of the most competent artillery officers in the American Army.
25) In doing so, another mine was set off, killing three and wounding Schwarzkopf's artillery officer .
26) Barely ten percent of the Soviet motorized rifle, armor, aviation and artillery officers served in Afghanistan.
27) Having voluntarily enlisted in the army, Apithy saw combat from 1939 to 1940 as an artillery officer .
28) A German artillery officer , Major von Hanneken, advisor to the Chinese, was also aboard.
How to use artillery officer in a sentence29) In 1987, West was promoted to captain and attended the Field artillery Officer's Advanced Course.
30) That night engineers tackled the underpass in Sueggerath with explosives while artillery officers worked out an elaborate fire plan.
31) Only worn by King's Troop Royal Horse artillery officers , and Royal artillery directors of music.
32) At least one artillery officer disobeyed Wellington's order to seek shelter in the adjacent squares during the charges.
33) Bragg, a native of North Carolina, was educated at West Point and became an artillery officer .
34) In 1679 the first school for artillery officers in France was established in Douai by king Louis XIV.
35) He was commissioned a Second Lieutenant in the British-Indian Army as an artillery officer in 5 October 1940.
36) While the TO allows for any ground combat MOS, the vast majority of team leaders are artillery officers .
37) Despite his initial inexperience, he became a competent artillery officer and his battery was instrumental in several important battles.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery officer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery officer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery officer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery officer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery officer.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery officer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery officer
Compound Sentences with artillery officer
Complex Sentences with artillery officer
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery officer