artillery ammunition in a sentence
1) As a result, extra artillery ammunition was provided.
2) It was also short of artillery ammunition and heavy artillery.
3) German troops were tired and there was little heavy artillery ammunition left.
artillery ammunition example sentences4) PAVN capturing 10,000 rounds of artillery ammunition .
5) New road circuits were built to carry supplies forward, especially artillery ammunition .
6) Artillery ammunition was sparse and only amounted to several hundred shells per unit.
7) In addition, artillery ammunition supplies were exhausted and weapons were wearing out.
8) At the same time the British were running out of artillery ammunition .
9) At this point, artillery ammunition finally arrived from France and Greece.
10) Artillery ammunition stocks, when full, allow for maximum effect of artillery.
11) The 184th regiment had to withdraw due to a lack of artillery ammunition .
12) Ferino could not respond because he had run out of artillery ammunition .
13) To conserve supplies, command restrictions on artillery ammunition expenditures were imposed on 9 April.
14) Development of American artillery and artillery ammunition also lagged behind that of west European armies.
15) Logistic services, supply of artillery ammunition has always been a major component of military logistics.
example sentences with artillery ammunition16) In the morning, the Confederate reserve artillery ammunition would be hopelessly out of reach.
17) However, artillery ammunition was limited and was to mainly target the Labyrinth group of Ottoman defences.
18) Although rations and reinforcements were delivered to Imphal by air, artillery ammunition had to be conserved.
19) Tremendous quantities of mortar as well as artillery ammunition were expended in the assault on Shuri.
20) The next day, 3 May, the garrison started demolishing the artillery ammunition in preparation for surrender.
21) Food was scarce, and by 22 December artillery ammunition was restricted to 10 rounds per gun per day.
22) Assuming any records were kept, pollution was as much a state secret as the artillery's ammunition stocks.
23) However, not long afterwards, supplies of artillery ammunition almost ran out, and the attack was terminated.
24) But we could do nothing about it because we did not have the artillery ammunition ." 37.
25) Against positions like these a great deal of the artillery ammunition put ashore with such strenuous efforts was undoubtedly wasted.
26) As a precaution against future shortages First Army ordered a one-third reduction in artillery ammunition expenditure in the Cherbourg attack.
27) This left Saint-Cyr's troops with no reserve artillery ammunition and dependent on supply from Bourcier's small artillery park.
28) He had no expectation that relief would arrive from McClellan in time and his artillery ammunition was in short supply.
How to use artillery ammunition in a sentence29) Although there was a shortage of artillery ammunition , at no time were the Allies critically short of any necessity.
30) French preparations for another general attack were observed by the German defenders and large amounts of artillery ammunition were brought forward.
31) The Field artillery ammunition Supply Vehicle (FAASV) is built on the chassis of the M109-series.
32) It was the first exchange of four standard types of artillery ammunition for all muzzleloading guns, whether rifled or smoothbore.
33) It provides precision guidance and dramatically improves accuracy to less than 10 meters compared with hundreds of meters for conventional artillery ammunition .
34) The artillery's ammunition was also insufficient, and the unstable and complicated front line neutralized the Soviet advantage in artillery force.
35) By this time Van Dorn found that his reserve artillery ammunition was with the wagon train, a six hour march away.
36) The Army of Northern Virginia was critically low on artillery ammunition , and the cannonade did not significantly affect the Union position.
37) Worried about the artillery ammunition shortage, Moreau did not attack Charles' right, but neither did he panic and retreat.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery ammunition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery ammunition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery ammunition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery ammunition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery ammunition.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery ammunition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery ammunition
Compound Sentences with artillery ammunition
Complex Sentences with artillery ammunition
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery ammunition