artillery brigade in a sentence
1) He was assigned to the artillery brigade that guarded Warsaw.
2) They are backed by an artillery brigade and a tank brigade.
3) All UAVs are currently operated by the Army's artillery brigade .
artillery brigade example sentences4) Both attacks supported by three batteries of the IX Mountain artillery brigade .
5) Both artillery brigades were part of the 56th (London) Division.
6) Squadron, and one artillery brigade from the 1st artillery Regt.
7) The 64th Field artillery brigade remained intact and was designated as corps artillery.
8) The first commander of the Horse artillery brigade , Wm.
9) He commanded an artillery brigade then from 1905 commanded III then XX Corps.
10) This supplied the ammunition for the artillery brigades serving with the 19th Division.
11) The M1944 was quickly issued to Red Army artillery brigades alongside the ZiS-3.
12) The artillery brigade of LTTE.
13) The main force consists of five infantry and two artillery brigades with additional brigades or battalions attached.
14) Lewis-McChord 's artillery brigade had planned to involve all its soldiers in this month's exercise.
15) The artillery brigade was recognized to be consisted of three field artillery battalions and an anti-aircraft battalion.
example sentences with artillery brigade16) The 142nd Field artillery brigade , including both battalions was activated for Operation Desert Storm.
17) His return to Argentina was to Córdoba, as commander of the Fourth artillery brigade .
18) The men were disembodied in 1919 and the regiment was reformed in 1920 as an artillery brigade .
19) Surplus field artillery brigade headquarters planned forward moves for the guns and were kept ready to replace casualties.
20) To distinguish an artillery brigade from a similarly numbered infantry brigade, the artillery used Roman numerals.
21) A prominent organization of such artillery in the Union Army was the U.S. Horse artillery brigade .
22) At the outbreak of war, the existing Territorial artillery brigades recruited second line units to provide drafts.
23) On 16 February 1992 the 210th Field artillery brigade , also from Europe, was activated.
24) This battery was a regular army battery which served in the XXXV (35th) Artillery brigade .
25) Horse artillery brigade , commanded by Capt. James M. Robertson, included six artillery batteries with 20 guns.
26) Once in France, the battery became part of a Heavy artillery brigade on September 5th 1915.
27) Five artillery regiments, one artillery brigade , and one artillery division were on hand to support the assault.
28) An artillery brigade was part of a much larger Infantry brigade which in turn was part of a Division.
How to use artillery brigade in a sentence29) The following year, the two artillery batteries were "brigaded" together under the South Australian artillery brigade .
30) In 1982, the 55th Maintenance Battalion was activated as part of the 56th Field artillery brigade .
31) For the first time, the 41st Field artillery brigade had approximately 500 meters to maneuver the MLRS.
32) It was redesignated for the 153d Field artillery brigade , Arizona Army National Guard on 9 January 1979.
33) There are only three support buildings: the Engineer Brigade, the Motor Pool, and the artillery brigade .
34) On May 18th 1916 the 86th Battery transferred to the XIV artillery brigade in the 4th Division.
35) The 142nd Field artillery brigade officially took command of the Arkansas contingent located in New Orleans in November 2005.
36) After the 2013 reform, the expertise formerly embodied in DIVARTY was formally re-instituted in the Division artillery brigade .
37) The artillery was divided into two groups of three field artillery brigades each, to support the two attacking infantry brigades.
38) In 1904, he was made major general in the House Guards artillery brigade of the suite of the Tsar.
39) Before the war, the Territorial artillery brigades had regional names, rather than numbers which were allotted during the war.
40) The division's artillery was also reduced, with one field battery in each artillery brigade being disbanded at this time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery brigade
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery brigade with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery brigade
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery brigade in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery brigade.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery brigade. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery brigade
Compound Sentences with artillery brigade
Complex Sentences with artillery brigade
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery brigade