artillery rocket in a sentence
1) He also experimented with the manufacture of artillery rockets , which greatly alarmed the British.
2) Officials figured it contained 2,500 artillery rockets filled with sarin , the same nerve gas suspected in Syria.
3) Syria was believed to be able to deliver chemical weapons by aerial bombs, surface-to-surface missiles and artillery rockets .
artillery rocket example sentences4) Nor were the commanders impressed by tests of the few experimental 4.5-inch artillery rockets sent to the theater.
5) In June 1942, was used to trial small and short-ranged artillery rockets which could be fired while submerged.
6) Earlier nuclear weapons, such as the 1950s-vintage Honest John artillery rocket , have a dual-key process.
7) Starting in 1801 Congreve researched the original design of Indian rockets and set out to develop an artillery rocket .
8) The attack was repulsed using tank fire and massed artillery rockets , destroying or disabling every Iraqi tank in the assault.
9) According to Theodore Postol, the vast majority of Gazan artillery rocket warheads contain 10- to 20-pound explosive loads.
10) In December 1942, Skorzeny was hit in the back of the head by shrapnel from Soviet Katyusha artillery rockets .
11) Of all the islands, Benbecula shows great evidence of change, because of the presence of a military base associated with the Royal artillery rocket range on South Uist.
12) The main role of the artillery rocket in the Pacific was to serve as armament for landing craft, and for this purpose the Navy's 4.5-inch rocket was preferred.
13) In the area of Debaltseve, "Grad" artillery rockets fired by separatist forces destroyed "dozens" of apartments in the last 24 hours.
14) Shorter-range systems include SS21 missiles (70 km); aerial bombs; and artillery rockets and related short-range tactical systems (50 km or less).
15) On 30 January 1958 the last units of the 100th Field artillery rocket Battalion arrived from Japan taking up headquarters at what was known as Camp Page.
example sentences with artillery rocket16) However, the Corps has expanded its artillery composition to include the High Mobility artillery rocket System (HIMARS), a truck-mounted rocket artillery system.
17) At least one first or second generation prototype was equipped with the 110 mm artillery rocket system that later became the truck-mounted LARS system.
18) It is not intended to intercept either military aircraft or artillery rockets , the second of which are relatively small and short ranged.
19) It is now generally understood that they were not intended (or well suited) for that purpose but rather for artillery rockets .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery rocket
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery rocket with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery rocket
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery rocket in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery rocket.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery rocket. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery rocket
Compound Sentences with artillery rocket
Complex Sentences with artillery rocket
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery rocket