arms manufacturer in a sentence
1) Legal action against the arms manufacturer was pursued.
2) Many other arms manufacturers used the FN action.
3) Small arms manufacturers in the country have tightened their security systems.
arms manufacturer example sentences4) Zastava was founded as an arms manufacturer in 1853.
5) Many big Western arms manufacturers have whole departments devoted to arranging barter deals.
6) India and Pakistan have long been valuable markets for British arms manufacturers .
7) Most Western European arms manufacturers are back in business with the junta.
8) China is a vital market for Israel's military industry and arms manufacturers .
9) Webley & Scott is an arms manufacturer founded in Birmingham, England.
10) However, the businessman lied and gave his technologically advanced toy plans to arms manufacturers .
11) There are many excellent arms manufacturers out there , and US players are among the best.
12) It is understood that every major arms manufacturer in China has its R &D center.
13) General Morales was the president of the state-run Cavim arms manufacturer that developed the aircraft.
14) A world without war; a dream to some, a nightmare to the arms manufacturers .
15) However, military folk and arms manufacturers tend to be fairly realistic about what they do.
example sentences with arms manufacturer16) This is a list of the world's top 10 arms manufacturers and other military service companies.
17) More guns will bring more profits for the arms manufacturers and more deaths for the general population.
18) Samuel "John" Galton FRS (1753-1832) was an arms manufacturer from Birmingham.
19) With its limited capital and tiny machine shop, ArmaLite was never intended to be an arms manufacturer .
20) Instead, an arms manufacturer suffering from dwindling revenues in the post-Civil War slump, grabbed the offer.
21) Germaniawerft in Kiel was dismantled, and Krupp's role as an arms manufacturer came to an end.
22) You can decree an end to the Cold War, but not to the arms manufacturers like Boeing.
23) Leading European arms manufacturers like DCNS, MBDA, and EuroTorp will deliver weapons for the ambitious project.
24) If you really study history the real enemies have always been the elite class and the arms manufacturers and dealers.
25) It was the vested interests of arms manufacturers , not capitalism as such, which they were trying to break.
26) But how does this work in the Soviet Union, where the profitability of arms manufacturers was no great issue?
27) Today the Czech Republic is home to arms manufacturers that include Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod and Sellier & Bellot.
28) The Ministry of Defence still conflates the defence of the nation with the defence of the nation's arms manufacturers .
How to use arms manufacturer in a sentence29) September 6 - The last wholly Swedish-owned arms manufacturer , Bofors, is sold to American arms manufacturer United Defense.
30) September 6 - The last wholly Swedish-owned arms manufacturer, Bofors, is sold to American arms manufacturer United Defense.
31) His plan is to obtain the rouge , then get arms manufacturers from our world to make it into ammunition.
32) Every major arms manufacturer in China has a research center devoted to drones , according to Chinese and foreign military analysts.
33) Angell said little about the vested interest of arms manufacturers in war scares, or of financial speculators in international instability.
34) Belgian arms manufacturer FN Herstal, which had been making motorcycles since 1901, began producing motorcycles with inline-fours in 1905.
35) South Africa on Sept. 4 denied allegations by Uganda that its leading arms manufacturer Armscor had been supplying weapons to Croatia.
36) Previously owned by the Swiss arms manufacturer , Oerlikon, it was sold to the British Astra Holdings in May 1988.
37) This assumes that the arms manufacturers have a common interest in fostering a climate of fear to increase sales to the military.
38) Mauser was a German arms manufacturer of a line of bolt action rifles and semi-automatic pistols from the 1870s to 1995.
39) In this they were supported by a number of other vested interests: arms manufacturers , imperial bureaucrats, admirals and generals.
40) Denel, the troubled state-owned arms manufacturer , has got into deep bother over a number of contracts, which are costing it and the government a great deal of money.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arms manufacturer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arms manufacturer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arms manufacturer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arms manufacturer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arms manufacturer.
20 examples of simple sentences of arms manufacturer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arms manufacturer
Compound Sentences with arms manufacturer
Complex Sentences with arms manufacturer
Compound-Complex Sentences with arms manufacturer