bear arms in a sentence
1) Only the samurai class was allowed to bear arms .
2) His right to bear arms got infringed real good .
3) The right to bear arms -- under assault.
bear arms example sentences4) The right to bear arms is vital to our freedoms.
5) It is in our constitution to bear arms .
6) The story of his refusing to bear arms was conveniently forgotten.
7) There's a right to bear arms .
8) And nothing says liberty more than the right to bear arms .
9) The Geneva Conventions are silent on whether chaplains may bear arms .
10) Gambling was common and every free man was expected to bear arms .
11) Esquires are described simply as men who bear arms .
12) Free men do not ask permission to bear arms . 8.
13) That 's where your right to bear arms comes into play.
14) I don't understand this right to bear arms without restrictions.
15) Catholics could not bear arms or exercise their religion publicly.
example sentences with bear arms16) Most importantly, they bore arms for self-defense.
17) He traded it for the responsibility to bear arms .
18) Its about the right to bear arms for defense .
19) Around 1730 Souli had not more than 200 men bearing arms .
20) The Second Amendment speaks of the right to bear arms .
21) The viceroy in Peru agreed to allow Indians to bear arms .
22) For starters , " bearing arms " can be open or concealed.
23) Members of top three tribes could bear arms if they had weapons.
24) The newer parcels mostly did not have the obligation to bear arms .
25) DeLay: Im for citizens right to bear arms .
26) Moral : We lose our right to bear arms in America.
27) English democracy, like our own rests upon the people bearing arms .
28) My freedom to bear arms does not infringe upon your right to life.
How to use bear arms in a sentence29) See more commanders in chief taking advantage of their right to bear arms .
30) Where on earth are you getting the right to bear arms taken away ?
31) We exercise our 2nd amendment right to bear arms to ya know.
32) Santorum is a firm advocate of a citizen's right to bear arms .
33) At the conflict's height, as many as 650 men bore arms .
34) Zimmerman has as much right to bear arms for his defense as anybody.
35) He was a proponent of the right to bear arms and privacy rights.
36) Chomsky mock s those who support the Constitutionally endowed right to bear arms .
37) The right to bear arms PREVENTS gun violence if it is properly implemented.
38) All of the men and boys capable of bearing arms were heavily shackled.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bear arms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bear arms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bear arms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bear arms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bear arms.
20 examples of simple sentences of bear arms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bear arms
Compound Sentences with bear arms
Complex Sentences with bear arms
Compound-Complex Sentences with bear arms