arms inspection in a sentence
1) Waffenamt - "weapons office" - arms inspection stamp or mark.
2) The reports did support the continuation of the arms inspections effort in Iraq.
3) Two PLA officers who are also CBW experts are skeptical that arms inspections can stop the proliferation of chemical weapons technology in toto.
arms inspection example sentences4) Both Bill Clinton and Albright insisted that an attack on Hussein could be stopped only if Hussein reversed his decision to halt arms inspections .
5) UN resolution approving stricter arms inspection
6) WaA - "Waffenamt" or Weapons Office; used as an arms inspection stamp or mark
7) "Waffenamt" "Weapons Office" - responsible the procurement of military equipment; WaA with a number was the standard arms inspection stamp or mark.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arms inspection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arms inspection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arms inspection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arms inspection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arms inspection.
20 examples of simple sentences of arms inspection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arms inspection
Compound Sentences with arms inspection
Complex Sentences with arms inspection
Compound-Complex Sentences with arms inspection