take up arms in a sentence
1) To avoid taking up arms and fighting.
2) They vow never to take up arms again.
3) Men not taking up arms were given four days to leave.
take up arms example sentences4) Robert escaped and took up arms against Henry.
5) Never had he said, taken up arms .
6) Taylor's old and new enemies jointly took up arms .
7) They live among slaves, and have taken up arms .
8) Viola took up arms against them to no avail.
9) Yaacov took up arms against the murderers.
10) The authorities finally got the situation under control by taking up arms .
11) Peace is too important not to take up arms to defend.
12) So, why write a book and not take up arms ?
13) Looks like she 's taken up arms to me.
14) The Koran teaches that Muslims should take up arms against infidels.
15) ERP Bengali troops took up arms and began patrolling inside the HQ.
example sentences with take up arms16) But former fighters said they could take up arms again if needed .
17) Soon after the declaration the Santhals took up arms .
18) Citizens of the world: Rise and take up arms .
19) By taking up arms against the Government, and plunging into war.
20) Some even took up arms , leading Continental Army troops in battle.
21) Laksman takes up arms against Indrajit and kills him.
22) But I'm certainly not against anyone taking up arms against an injustice.
23) The story involves a man named Max taking up arms against an alien invasion.
24) Where are the righteous citizens taking up arms and bringing down that evil government?
25) However the Roman army took up arms , and the attack was aborted.
26) In the refrain, she advises women to rebel by taking up arms .
27) This helped convince many not to take up arms against the Patriots again.
28) In some cases, even children took up arms to defend their planet.
How to use take up arms in a sentence29) In October 1321 the king took up arms to restore his personal authority.
30) All those who have taken up arms are only fighting for their pockets .
31) As men take up arms , women hold communities together in times of war.
32) He subsequently recruited a force of men from Damascus to take up arms .
33) They reiterate their refusal to take up arms , even to defend themselves.
34) Again UNITA took up arms , financed with the sale of blood diamonds.
35) Eventually they resorted to taking up arms , their main target being Zia-ul-Haq.
36) Demades' bribery successfully kept the Athenians from taking up arms against Alexander.
37) Mexican citizens take up arms against murdering drug cartel members to protect their local communities.
38) In order to defend their claims they are ready to take up arms themselves .
39) An estimated 500 British Muslims are believed to have taken up arms in Syria.
40) Finally, the Mormons who had taken up arms were to leave the state.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of take up arms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of take up arms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with take up arms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word take up arms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with take up arms.
20 examples of simple sentences of take up arms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of take up arms
Compound Sentences with take up arms
Complex Sentences with take up arms
Compound-Complex Sentences with take up arms