arctic tundra in a sentence
1) There is much wilderness, including extensive arctic tundra .
2) They breed on the arctic tundra and Iceland is the nearest breeding area to us.
3) Armadillos, roadrunners, and scorpions coexist here with lichens characteristic of arctic tundra .
arctic tundra example sentences4) Certain species are found only in the arctic tundra and others only in the tropical rainforest.
5) In the far north, a band of arctic tundra circles the shore of the arctic Ocean.
6) The Peel River stands at an ecological crossroads, connecting boreal forests, arctic tundra , and alpine habitats.
7) This area is interspersed with peatlands, bogs, fens, permafrost areas, and areas of arctic tundra .
8) Grizzly bears are found many different habitats, from dense forests to subalpine meadows, open plains and arctic tundra .
9) The gray wolf is a habitat generalist, and can occur in deserts, grasslands, forests and arctic tundras .
10) Permafrost, global sea level rise and the state of the arctic tundra (including tundra vegetation) is another indicator.
11) Examples of this environment are jungle, desert, arctic tundra , forest, urban settings, mountain regions and savannah.
12) Because they can live on lichens in the winter they are very well adapted for the harsh arctic tundra where they migrate great distances each year.
13) Their distribution is diverse, mainly in plains, steppes, and alpine meadows, but also in deciduous forests, Mediterranean scrub and arctic tundra .
14) When walking on the arctic tundra , one must keep a cautious eye out for apparent patches of unmelted snow on the expanse of ground-cover vegetation.
15) US snow storm : 'Frozen sea like ' arctic tundra ' BBC News- 1 hour ago ABC News's Marci Gonzalez, spoke to the BBC from the storm hit.
example sentences with arctic tundra16) Aleksandrova rather confusingly calls the northern and southern belts arctic tundra and subarctic tundra, separating them by the 6°C July isotherm.
17) Sorted polygons occur on wetter ground; they are common for example on bare ground in maritime Antarctica and widespread on the arctic tundra (Figure 3.9).
18) They can survive in some of the most extreme environments on Earth: arctic tundra , hot dry deserts, rocky coasts, and toxic slag heaps.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctic tundra
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctic tundra with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctic tundra
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctic tundra in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctic tundra.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctic tundra. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctic tundra
Compound Sentences with arctic tundra
Complex Sentences with arctic tundra
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctic tundra