arctic hares in a sentence
1) Arctic hares change fur colour with the seasons.
2) Arctic hares and lemmings are a primary food source for arctic Foxes and arctic Wolves.
3) However, arctic hares which live in the far north of Canada, where summer is very short, remain white year-round.
arctic hares example sentences4) Educational Objective: Viewers will observe animals that live in a snowy habitat, including arctic foxes, bears, bighorn sheep, otters, seals, and arctic hares .
5) Due to their camouflage, arctic Foxes (Alopex lagopus) and arctic hares (Lepus arcticus), are not easily spotted but are most likely seen when fleeing.
6) 'We expect to see reindeer, arctic foxes, arctic hares , seals, Barnacle geese and polar bears.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctic hares
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctic hares with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctic hares
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctic hares in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctic hares.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctic hares. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctic hares
Compound Sentences with arctic hares
Complex Sentences with arctic hares
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctic hares