arctic condition in a sentence
1) Good luck working on that thing in arctic conditions .
2) A basic review of how to dress for harsh arctic conditions .
3) I have lived and worked in arctic winter conditions for weeks .
arctic condition example sentences4) Equatorial to arctic conditions are present on Kilimanjaro.
5) The Leon three-door traveled to Northern Sweden , where it face arctic conditions and survived.
6) Small ice caps with arctic conditions and glaciers are found on the true north and true south poles.
7) HUNDREDS of sheep and lambs have frozen to death as arctic weather conditions cause havoc for Ulster farmers.
8) Between them an ingenious plan, based to some extent on the almost arctic weather conditions , was concocted.
9) A cold snap left much of Europe shivering and arctic conditions pushed the death toll to at least 89 people.
10) The Alliance employed T- 47 snowspeeders, light aircraft modified for arctic combat conditions led by the elite Rogue Squadron.
11) Tactics also vary with terrain with operations in urban areas, jungle, desert or arctic conditions all being markedly different.
12) This suit is similar to the Luftwaffe WWII winter Fliegerkombi for arctic conditions and often called the "Bavarian suit".
13) The F-89s were an improvement of the Starfires, and functioned well in the extreme arctic conditions of central Alaska.
14) After visiting the schools and industrial facilities of Arkhangelsk, he started his navigation training in arctic conditions , aboard the corvette "Varyag".
15) In northern Alaska, tundra and arctic conditions predominate, and the temperature has fallen as low as -80 °F 1 lk=on.
example sentences with arctic condition16) When Pompey levelled in stoppage time, even the staunchest Blues fan groaned following the realisation we had another 30 minutes in those arctic conditions .
17) Waveney valley lakes are recommended as a winter venue by carp coach Jim Shelley who assisted his pupil to share a haul of eight monster mirrors in arctic conditions .
18) In the freezing arctic conditions of Norfolk, nine beautiful black pups were born - six girls and 3 boys, all strong and healthy and quick to appreciate mother's milk.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctic condition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctic condition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctic condition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctic condition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctic condition.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctic condition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctic condition
Compound Sentences with arctic condition
Complex Sentences with arctic condition
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctic condition