arched gate in a sentence
1) Drive approximately 1 mile passing Lakeview Cemetery's arched gate on the left.
2) This was my first visit and I was greeted by an ornate arched gate .
3) Perhaps the most famous of the remnants of Euclid Beach Park is the arched main gate .
arched gate example sentences4) Royal tombs, temples, grand staircases and arched gates are common to see but nonetheless picturesque.
5) They stopped at length where a white picket fence with arched gates framed a snow-covered yard, patterned with footprints.
6) The inner gate is an early example of an arched castle gate , and is protected as a national treasure of Japan.
7) A few years ago, you could still find human hands or heads nailed onto the large arched gate from those who had recently been punished.
8) One of the city's points of interest is an arched gate , called the Porte de Burgundy, which was built during the 18 th -century.
9) The balanced front façade made by hewn stones together with the entering arched gate and 'dyshekllëk' make the tower quite civilized and sophisticated.
10) Repairs to the Netherbow are recorded in 1538, and a drawing of 1544 shows the Netherbow as a wide arched gate flanked by two round towers.
11) Bara Pol (built in 1600) leads to the 'Tripolia Pol', a triple arched gate built in 1725, which provides the northern entry.
12) A small platform precedes the low arched main gate , secured by two loopholes and a small opening in the ceiling above the entrance.
13) The style of this arched city gate , with its ornate mouldings and scrolls, was widely copied all over Catania immediately following the quake.
14) Blenheim is a more solid construction, where the massed stone of the arched gates and the huge solid portico becomes the main ornament.
15) Stairways at the center of each of the four sides give access to the top, with a number of arched gates overlooked by 32 lion statues.
example sentences with arched gate16) The great arched gates and the huge solid portico were ornament in themselves, and the whole mass was considered rather than each facade.
17) 'Just over a kilometre there's a track to the left with an arched entrance gate .'
18) The arched pedestrian gate located in the western rampart of the Upper Town between the west tower with the cross and the southwest tower;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arched gate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arched gate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arched gate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arched gate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arched gate.
20 examples of simple sentences of arched gate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arched gate
Compound Sentences with arched gate
Complex Sentences with arched gate
Compound-Complex Sentences with arched gate