archbishop in a sentence
1) He held several bishop's seats before becoming archbishop .
2) Extra pawn and an archbishop per side.
3) The archbishop nevertheless preserved the right of capital punishment.
archbishop example sentences4) The archbishop was his warm and steadfast friend.
5) The archbishop's goodwill did not stop further proceedings.
6) As archbishop , he established several clerical regulations.
7) Petrus held various clerical offices until he was elected archbishop .
8) The ceremony was conducted by a Danish archbishop .
9) Archbishop Martin said his appointment was an honour.
10) Archbishop Fisher was aware of these circumstances.
11) It is also home to the archbishop .
12) Connell retired as archbishop on 26 April 2004.
13) No reference is made to any king or archbishop .
14) Archbishop Purcell received their vows in 1852.
15) The Catholic archbishop from 1970 to 1985.
example sentences with archbishop16) He was installed as archbishop on 23 August.
17) The archbishop concludes by reciting a blessing.
18) During this period it still had an archbishop .
19) Archbishop Sheen wrote 73 books and numerous articles and columns.
20) Bishop Innocent was elevated to archbishop in 1850.
21) However, no action was taken against the archbishop .
22) The archbishop was a vocal source of domestic opposition.
23) Cyril was a scholarly archbishop and a prolific writer.
24) The cardinal archbishop will preach at the mass.
25) Such were the grievances of the archbishop .
26) A report of the sermon reached the archbishop .
27) The archbishop of Milan preached the sermon.
28) For a minute the archbishop said nothing.
How to use archbishop in a sentence29) Our archbishop is the happiest priest I've ever known.
30) Ultimately, the archbishop's rescue attempt was unsuccessful.
31) The current archbishop Leo was born in 1948.
32) Archbishop Romero's assassination received considerable attention across the world.
33) The relation between archbishop and prime minister became at times very uneasy.
34) I myself will inform the archbishop what has happened.
35) Here was an archbishop after their own hearts.
36) This request indicated a lack of trust in archbishop .
37) He was ordained in 1961 and appointed archbishop in 1984.
38) Bread and soup were distributed from the archbishop's kitchen.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archbishop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archbishop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archbishop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archbishop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archbishop.
20 examples of simple sentences of archbishop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archbishop
Compound Sentences with archbishop
Complex Sentences with archbishop
Compound-Complex Sentences with archbishop