arched in a sentence
1) His natural head carriage is quite arched .
2) Bronze window units are set in large arched window openings.
3) The straight central nave is lighted by round arched windows.
arched example sentences4) Leave an arched window top uncovered whenever possible.
5) On each façade is an arched window.
6) It is located within an arched recess.
7) A similar arched gear is often formed from spring steel.
8) The entrances are great arched gateways flanked by square towers.
9) A small arched pole supports the porch.
10) The restaurant has arched windows with beautiful views.
11) First floor windows are arched ; second story windows are rectangular.
12) Its pointed and moulded arched entrance is supported by octagonal pillars.
13) The windows of the top floor are arched .
14) It has a beautiful arched entrance flanked by twin columns.
15) The west building has twelve arched openings accessed from the courtyard.
example sentences with arched16) It had an ornate arched entry door with iron fittings.
17) The arched entrance doorway is flanked by two smaller arches.
18) The facade is built of stone and has arched windows.
19) Both phrases are also arched in form.
20) These are decorated with arched niches and stone screened windows.
21) The arched top allows for added comfort while playing the guitar.
22) A deep central window was arched at the top.
23) The ceiling is arched and has belts at intervals.
24) These were headed with arched vaults in brick.
25) My arched back was finally starting to relax.
26) Feet round, very compact and arched .
27) The neck is thick, muscular and arched .
28) Nine arched windows opened towards the Danube.
How to use arched in a sentence29) It has a relatively short, arched bill.
30) The toes are armed with sharp, very slightly arched claws.
31) All S models have arched top bodies.
32) Sharp lines frame tautly arched sheet metal surfaces.
33) A smaller arched corbel is located below these openings.
34) They arched up because they resisted further movement.
35) Many windows and doors are arched at the top.
36) Merrill spun round quickly, her eyebrows arched in surprise.
37) I arched her body and twisted her head.
38) She has a pleasant, friendly face with arched eyebrows.
39) The ventral arm plates are flat or at most weakly arched .
40) Three large arched windows let the sun light to the sanctuary.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arched
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arched with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arched
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arched in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arched.
20 examples of simple sentences of arched. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arched
Compound Sentences with arched
Complex Sentences with arched
Compound-Complex Sentences with arched