archconfraternity in a sentence
1) No suspension or prohibition of the archconfraternity was issued.
2) Besides this devotion, the order traditionally fostered the archconfraternity of Our Lady of Consolation.
3) The Redemptorist Fathers still conduct this archconfraternity which is now known as the "Purgatorian Archconfraternity".
archconfraternity example sentences4) The Redemptorist Fathers still conduct this archconfraternity which is now known as the "Purgatorian archconfraternity ".
5) In November 1886, the Confraternity was raised to the rank of archconfraternity by Pope Leo XIII.
6) Pope Leo XIII approved the Confraternity of Saint Philomena, and raised it to an archconfraternity .
7) In memory of this fact, a new archconfraternity was erected at Cluny in the parish of Our Lady.
8) Pope Pius X raised the archconfraternity to a Universal Archconfraternity, and named Saint John Vianney its patron.
9) Pope Pius X raised the archconfraternity to a Universal archconfraternity , and named Saint John Vianney its patron.
10) Apostoli about the saints and also his work as the National Director of the Universal archconfraternity of St. Philomena.
11) He joyfully witnessed this pious association become a Universal archconfraternity with an official act of Pius X on May 21, 1912.
12) The direction of the association was placed in the hands of the general director of the archconfraternity of Lambach, who entered the members in a special register.
13) In 1818, Pius VII endowed the " archconfraternity of Our Mother of Sorrows and the Poor Souls in Purgatory", housed in Santa Maria in Trastevere, with rich indulgences.
14) In 1851 Leo Dupont formed the " archconfraternity of the Holy Face" in Tours, France, well before Secondo Pia took the photograph of the shroud.
15) In 1885 Pope Leo XIII approved the Scapular of the Holy Face, (also known as "The Veronica") and elevated the "Priests of the Holy Face" to an archconfraternity .
example sentences with archconfraternity16) Then by Leo Dupont, also known as the Apostle of the Holy Face who formed the " archconfraternity of the Holy Face" in Tours in 1851.
17) On 21 May 1912, Pope Pius X raised it to the rank of Universal archconfraternity with the Apostolic Brief "Pias Fidelium Societates".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archconfraternity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archconfraternity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archconfraternity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archconfraternity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archconfraternity.
20 examples of simple sentences of archconfraternity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archconfraternity
Compound Sentences with archconfraternity
Complex Sentences with archconfraternity
Compound-Complex Sentences with archconfraternity