arche in a sentence
1) This arche is called "eternal and ageless".
2) In the arches he expresses his fear of losing Phil.
3) The first parachute drop took place at arches on 2 August 1944.
arche example sentences4) All Vitali's articles for arche magazine.
5) D' arches : a handmade watercolor paper from France.
6) This would comprise four diocesan bishops and the Dean of the arches .
7) It is part of the International Federation of L' arche .
8) Efterklang come to Glasgow on 20 April to play The arches .
9) Nightwalk first wowed the Glasgow audience at The arches in 2010 .
10) This route is often used by visitors to the caravan site at Six arches .
11) Si-o-Seh Pol (The Bridge of 33 arches ) - 1602.
12) Somewhat worse than arches but not as bad as Rives BFK.
13) The concept of principalities is understood by the Greek word arche meaning chief or ruler.
14) Corporations such as McDonald's have subdued their Golden arches due to the code.
15) The project to build the Grande arche was initiated by the French president François Mitterrand.
example sentences with arche
example sentences with arche16) Balloon arches can be huge!
17) An arche (from , "to rule") dominates an object in some way.
18) Simple Forms can also be called primitive or ultimate Forms (or arche in Greek).
19) It still stands today, now housing a L' arche community for people with developmental disabilities.
20) Published 28 March 2013 Independent fashion show Nightwalk returns to The arches for its fifth elaborate showcase .
21) The railway crosses the Broadmeadow estuary on a Broadmeadow viaduct known locally as "The arches ".
22) The arches were subsequently cleared of infestation and the public were allowed in to view the prehistoric relics.
23) Today, Will added a new twist, discovering the masking capabilities of the iconic Golden arches .
24) From the arches of this holy place depend several hundred silver lamps whose flames are never suffered to decay.
25) Phil and Grant arrive in Walford to open an automobile repair shop, known as The arches .
26) In 1949 he travelled to Israel as a correspondent for the French newspaper "L' arche ".
27) You can try placing two Amazing arches cushions under your arch, one on top of each other.
28) Because of its weight, officials chose to ground it in a traffic island behind the Grande arche .
How to use arche in a sentence29) Steensen & Varming is selected as consulting engineers for design of all engineering services for La Grande arche .
30) I thought of the Japanese tourists I saw at arches and wondered, what must they have thought?
31) In a different variant, arche makes this promise to Chester, when she returns to the past.
32) If you're at Oxford it's unlikely you went to Jo Ro, Arche's perhaps?
33) More Golden arches worldwide .
34) It seems that the double-axe was the symbol of the beginning (" arche ") of the creation.
35) Under conditions of constantly changing light, the red rock landscapes at arches are a constant catalyst for photographic exploration.
36) This was to rid Glasgow's arches of rats and mice and any other pests that were lurking there.
37) This book is the story of one man's discovery of L' arche and his reflection on it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arche
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arche with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arche
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arche in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arche.
20 examples of simple sentences of arche. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arche
Compound Sentences with arche
Complex Sentences with arche
Compound-Complex Sentences with arche