approximate total in a sentence
1) These items have an approximate total value of £800.
2) Provincial roads stretches to an approximate total length of 335.1 km.
3) The habitat, approximate total number of larvae and pupae, and species are noted for each collection.
approximate total example sentences4) The approximate total cost for a single patient is $600.00; however, if VSC screens 3 patients in one day, the cost will be approximately $550.00 each.
5) Under Buksh's supervision, JBC sold upwards of 40,000 life insurance policies, with an approximate total assured sum of Tk. 400 million.
6) Note that nearly 77% of the entire Russian population (about 110,000,000 people out of an approximate total Russian population of 141,000,000) lives in European Russia.
7) Chairman Ivor Beeks, Director Brian Kane and sponsor Steve Hayes all subsequently invested in the club, with an approximate total value of £750,000.
8) International trade in cut flowers has an approximate total value of 11 billion euros, which provides an indication of the economic importance of this activity.
9) Approximate total throughput values in the imaging table are as measured for the entire system, including the telescope, instrument, and detector.
10) totaling approximately $4.2 million, for an approximate total sale price of $7.9
11) Approximate total - 1,773 (1993 statistics for "all types of orphanages")
12) Approximate total value of the business
13) Approximate total Cost: $6-8 (depending on whether you already have the condiments)
14) Approximate phase 1 costs increase from $280m to over $320m and the approximate total project cost (phases 1 and 2) from $387m to over $600m.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate total
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate total with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate total
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate total in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate total.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate total. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate total
Compound Sentences with approximate total
Complex Sentences with approximate total
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate total