approximate length in a sentence
1) Its approximate length of the article is 13,000 words.
2) Approximate length of this toy is 14".
3) Provincial roads stretches to an approximate total length of 335.1 km.
approximate length example sentences4) This is the approximate length of choke chain which will be required.
5) I have summarized the content and approximate length of each of these below.
6) What is its approximate length ?
7) The plane started on the runway with approximate usable length of from its starting position.
8) Physical Characteristics: The approximate length of the head-body is 14-20 cm.
9) To begin testing, you will need to determine the approximate length of your cycle.
10) Approximate length is 9".
11) Approximate length is 9".
12) Approximate length is 12".
13) Approximate length is 7".
14) We know the approximate length of one side from the table in the patent application.
15) This nomenclature refers to the approximate length of the longest pipe in a rank of open pipes.
example sentences with approximate length16) When the THC is strong the globe typically experiences weak multi-decadal cooling periods of this same approximate length .
17) The largest covered souq-market in the world is in Aleppo, with an approximate length of 13 km.
18) The latter station shall in such case indicate the approximate length of time it will be necessary to wait. 6.
19) Allowing for the actual word being within ±1 of this figure, we have a measure of approximate word length .
20) A tape measure or a marked off wading stick can also be used to take the approximate length while keeping the fish in the water.
21) Beaches inside the National park : At Ream National Park's southern coast exist several unnamed beaches with an approximate length of 10 km.
22) All shoe sizes express in some way the approximate length of the shoe, or at least the length of the last, the form on which the shoe is made.
23) Using a calculation of three times the length of the spine plus the depth of tissue marker number five will yield the approximate nose length .
24) This was extended by 73 ft to an approximate overall length of 228 ft so that it now covered the aft magazine and shell room.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate length
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate length with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate length
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate length in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate length.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate length. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate length
Compound Sentences with approximate length
Complex Sentences with approximate length
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate length