approximate solution in a sentence
1) Therefore, numerical methods obtain approximate solutions .
2) There exist several techniques for generating approximate solutions , however.
3) Lagrangian relaxation can also provide approximate solutions to difficult constrained problems.
approximate solution example sentences4) Sub-linear time algorithms are typically randomized, and provide only approximate solutions .
5) The input vector x0 can be an approximate initial solution or 0.
6) Approximate solutions also exist, which go beyond the small-load approximation.
7) At present it seems that only approximate solutions modeling slowly rotating fluid balls are known.
8) NSAPPWAVE provides a quick, approximate wavelength solution for NIFS spectroscopic data.
9) However algorithms can be devised to provide approximate solution within a margin of error.
10) For general matrices, algorithms are iterative, producing better approximate solutions with each iteration.
11) These approximate solutions should stipulate error bounds, particularly in sparsely leveled areas. 8.
12) It finds these approximate solutions by linear interpolation from the first few genuine observations.
13) Perturbation techniques can be also used to find approximate solutions to non-linear differential equations.
14) Is an approximate solution usable?
15) Boundary-layer theory is amenable to the method of matched asymptotic expansions for deriving approximate solutions .
example sentences with approximate solution16) Approximate solutions can be generated using sets of metal disks whose radii differ by small increments.
17) On the other hand, heuristics are used to find approximate solutions for many complicated optimization problems.
18) Instead, much of numerical analysis is concerned with obtaining approximate solutions while maintaining reasonable bounds on errors.
19) By selecting three discs that approximate the situation in question, an approximate solution can be generated.
20) A useful observable for obtaining approximate baseline solutions or for detecting cycle slips in the Double-Differenced observables.
21) For example, molecules can be modeled by molecular orbital models that are approximate solutions to the Schrödinger equation.
22) Numeric simulation programs provide such solutions and can be used to gain the understanding needed to obtain approximate analytical solutions .
23) Whenever a Fourier integral cannot be evaluated by analytical means, an approximate solution is usually possible by numerical analysis.
24) In both cases it is apparent from the denominator that both these approximate solutions are bad near the classical turning points __FORMULA__.
25) This result completes the first iteration, the result being an "improved" approximate solution to the system, x1.
26) The optimization problem itself is known to be NP-hard, and thus the common approach is to search only for approximate solutions .
27) Who shall forbid a wise skepticism, seeing that there is no practical question on which any thing more than an approximate solution can be had?
28) After fast initial seeding the clusters are refined and rearranged using an approximate solution of the MCES (Maximum Common Edge Substructure) algorithm.
How to use approximate solution in a sentence29) Once the approximate solution has been found then it is no longer a problem situation but a design situation: how can the solution be designed in a better way?
30) The approximate solution of this equation, when the small term on the right-hand side is neglected, is where b and &agr; are constants of integration.
31) A solution of eqn (8.7N) is clearly a very good approximate solution of eqn (8.7) because Mercury's orbit is nearly Newtonian.
32) Paul Gerber (1898) published a formula for the perihelion advance of Mercury, which was formally identical to an approximate solution given by Einstein.
33) An approximate solution to the problem is to decompose it into __FORMULA__ pairs of star-planet Kepler problems, treating interactions among the planets as perturbations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate solution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate solution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate solution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate solution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate solution.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate solution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate solution
Compound Sentences with approximate solution
Complex Sentences with approximate solution
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate solution