approximate distance in a sentence
1) The table shows approximate distances for each class.
2) This is an approximate distance of 900 miles.
3) The approximate distance from the two properties 300 metres.
approximate distance example sentences4) The approximate distance between Anchorage and Juneau is }.
5) Its approximate distance is 103 kilometers.
6) The distances are approximate mean distances .
7) Approximate distance is 35 km. (22mi.).
8) NOTE: 50 mm is the approximate distance between a human's eyes.
9) Approximate distance from Pathankot to Palampur is 112 km.
10) The general number of the evil beings and their approximate distance away can be sensed.
11) From San Francisco International Airport: approximate distance to the hotel is 14 miles.
12) The approximate distance to the break is determined by measuring the resistance of the broken cable.
13) The table below indicates the history of ride, including routes, approximate distances and numbers of riders.
14) The card correlates approximate swing speed in miles per hour (mph) and approximate distance measured in yards.
15) Astronomical unit, or AU, is the approximate distance between the midpoints of the Earth and the Sun.
example sentences with approximate distance16) From your position, take the compass bearing to that feature and write it down along with the approximate distance .
17) This galaxy is at an approximate distance of 30 million light years from Earth, calculated from its redshift of 0.002.
18) Approximate distances to other attractions include the ancient port of Charlestown 4 miles, the fishing port of Fowey 12 miles and Lanhydrock House 12 miles away.
19) Approximate time distance (example: 45minutes) Intended Major Are you a: Freshman Transfer Student Do you know anyone who currently attends Regis?
20) Consisting of three terminals and at an approximate distance of 50 km by road, the airport is efficient not overwhelming, yet offers a good selection of destinations.
21) The approximate line-of-sight distance to the radio horizon can be estimated from : horizon in kilometers = 3.569 times the square root of the antenna height in meters.
22) This route, as it existed when the Olympics were revived in 1896, was approximately 40 km long, and this was the approximate distance originally used for marathon races.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate distance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate distance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate distance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate distance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate distance.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate distance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate distance
Compound Sentences with approximate distance
Complex Sentences with approximate distance
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate distance