approximate size in a sentence
1) The dimensions shown are the approximate actual size of the mushrooms.
2) Their approximate size should be 200 pixels high by 150 pixels wide.
3) The approximate size of Frankston North is 5.2 km2.
approximate size example sentences4) The Extent Statement The statement describe the approximate size of a file.
5) The number on the right indicates the file 's approximate size , including layers.
6) Once a piece has been blown to its approximate final size , the bottom is finalized.
7) Crossover will then need to preserve approximate tree sizes , which at present it does not.
8) The tables on the right and below show their frequency ratios and their approximate sizes in cents.
9) Approximate size varies from 1" to 2" long by .75" to 1.25" wide.
10) Bourlamaque increased scouting activities, and learned from captured British scouts the approximate size of the British force.
11) The approximate size of the dig site measured 46 metres by 46 metres off Alamogordo's main commercial street.
12) Surface mount SMD component sizes are usually defined in terms of their approximate size in hundreths of an inch.
13) The approximate sizes of some of the most commonly grown cultivars of spreading juniper are shown in Table 3.
14) You can also think of a healthy size portion as being the approximate size of a deck of cards.
15) It is then important to find out the approximate minimum sample size , with which reliable results can be calculated.
example sentences with approximate size16) The first indicates whether the approximate message size being negotiated applies to the local or the remote end of the connection.
17) Approximate size is 100' x 250' deep, price for this large waterfront lot $120,000, plus HST.
18) Cut the approximate size to be covered, take off the backing and stick over the area, removing any air bubbles.
19) At 85.60mm×53.98mm it's the approximate size of a credit card, and with a total weight of 45g it's certainly pocket-friendly.
20) Now, using phrases like "larger than a crow" or "smaller than a sparrow," you have an immediate impression of the approximate size of any bird.
21) The approximate size and length of wool is listed with each skin, along with the price (excludes shipping or postage).
22) Glyphs could also be added to give information about type and approximate size of result items (e.g. a collection is distinguished from a photograph).
23) I marked out an oval shape layer in the document for the approximate size of the face I was looking for, and then positioned each layer so the faces fit within the oval.
24) How would you do this preventative surgery?> I also bought a spotted moray eel ( approximate size : 8") which ate other expensive fish and bit me!
25) The shape of the oar is first roughed out by epoxying pieces of wood together in the approximate size and shape of the desired oar.
26) It is used to indicate presence and approximate size of hail, locate the most significant thunderstorms or areas of possible heavy rainfall.
27) Stand an arms length away from the reading chart provided by the glasses display and see if you can read print the approximate size of the text on your computer screen.
28) Once those segments are defined with an approximate population size , one segment will be selected randomly using PPS as shown in the example below.
How to use approximate size in a sentence29) Large transparencies are typically the approximate size of a legal sheet of paper 8 1⁄2" x11", however they can range in various sizes.
30) Instead of wearing it sans underpinning (and flashing a lot of skin), layer your piece over an item that's the same approximate size and shape.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate size
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate size with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate size
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate size in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate size.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate size. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate size
Compound Sentences with approximate size
Complex Sentences with approximate size
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate size