approving in a sentence
1) The lenders are recognized representing instantly approving the advance cash.
2) The approving authority may delegate this responsibility.
3) The audience was not totally approving however.
approving example sentences4) Police should be more careful while approving visa.
5) The approving authority shall: "1.
6) FDA rigorously evaluates an animal drug before approving it.
7) President issues a letter formally approving the name change.
8) Is mortgage lenders 25% deposit before approving a new mortgage.
9) Criteria and standards for approving regulated activities.
10) Request must have approval of order approving official.
11) The approving authority is normally senior to the appointing authority.
12) The approving authority may act as the appointing authority.
13) We have rigorous criteria for approving free schools.
14) State legislators ended their session without approving them.
15) He looked ridiculous, solemnly approving me.
example sentences with approving16) He took the mug with an approving nod.
17) The president commended Congress for approving the measure.
18) That would suggest that approving spending does not equal authorization.
19) I am approving him as his parent.
20) Normally the approving authority is the wing or installation commander.
21) Mary Shelley was particularly approving of their union.
22) This supposedly prevented Burrell from approving the promotion.
23) It is not responsible for approving alterations to listed buildings.
24) Second , approving one pipeline project will invite more.
25) Carefully review all facility tour requests before approving .
26) Both unions began immediately approving ordinations of women.
27) This request is normally submitted by the approving executive officer indicated above.
28) WRAC was responsible for approving major budget and service decisions.
How to use approving in a sentence29) Congress is responsible for approving treaties, not the administration.
30) What are the standards for considering and approving iPhone applications?
31) IA Region staff will be approving new tournament results entries daily.
32) They're approving and letting my comments stand so far.
33) You may use approving how acetohydroxamic is enough?
34) The Commission issued Orders approving the programs in 2009.
35) This also saves time for the approving commander.
36) Congress also tightened the rules for approving a memorial.
37) The approving authority considers the appeal of the assessment of liability.
38) Another review in "The Times" was also approving .
39) They led to most provinces approving the ordination of women.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approving
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approving with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approving
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approving in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approving.
20 examples of simple sentences of approving. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approving
Compound Sentences with approving
Complex Sentences with approving
Compound-Complex Sentences with approving