apprentices in a sentence
1) This course prepares special operations weather apprentices .
2) Letters read reporting satisfactory conduct of apprentices .
3) Six apprentices were appointed to permanent positions.
apprentices example sentences4) Letters read of satisfactory conduct of 43 apprentices .
5) Letter read reporting good conduct of 29 apprentices .
6) Letters were read reporting on satisfactory conduct of 30 apprentices .
7) Letters read on satisfactory conduct of apprentices .
8) Letters were read reporting satisfactory conduct of the apprentices .
9) This practice of employing apprentices was very common in mills.
10) The masters are serving the apprentices with something much greater.
11) She has three apprentices of her own.
12) They located and matched masters and likely apprentices through monitored learning.
13) Usually the founders were free independent master craftsmen who hired apprentices .
14) There were about forty senior apprentices and thirty junior.
15) This forms a training record for colleagues including apprentices .
example sentences with apprentices16) In effect, apprentices are paid to learn.
17) In turn, professional architects mentor and teach young apprentices .
18) Five Texas Tech dance students are working apprentices .
19) Two more apprentices have joined the Argyle youth squad.
20) About 250 men and apprentices are employed in this shop.
21) The tax credit for apprentices over 25 is $1,000.
22) It is also obvious that there are fewer apprentices .
23) Most textile designers are formally trained as apprentices and in school.
24) An example could be trade teachers for apprentices .
25) Masters could discipline these apprentices with corporal punishment.
26) Initially the Act envisaged training of trade apprentices .
27) To employ and to educate apprentices requires a specific license.
28) Jobs for various trades, spaces for apprentices generated.
How to use apprentices in a sentence29) And I think about three technical apprentices .
30) Every six months, apprentices rotate jobs and work locations.
31) This technique allowed masters atelier production with apprentices .
32) The Coalition says completion rates for apprentices is currently 48 per cent .
33) Apprentices are considered staff and are paid an hourly wage.
34) Indentured servants were a separate category from bound apprentices .
35) Through this process, apprentices enter the culture of practice.
36) Letters were read on the satisfactory conduct of two apprentices .
37) Grants had been made to 70 apprentices in the previous year.
38) To establish standards for the training of apprentices in approved programs.
39) That was the road we apprentices were expected to take.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprentices
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprentices with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprentices
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprentices in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprentices.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprentices. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprentices
Compound Sentences with apprentices
Complex Sentences with apprentices
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprentices