appointing in a sentence
1) But boards are increasingly appointing a truly independent chair.
2) They were responsible for appointing war artists.
3) Be responsible for reporting to appointing jurisdictions.
appointing example sentences4) Experts are frequently appointed by professional bodies acting as appointing authorities.
5) Sometimes provision is made for appointing a replacement expert.
6) He also was blamed for appointing inadequate commanders.
7) The appointing authority may act as the financial liability officer.
8) The approving authority is normally senior to the appointing authority.
9) The approving authority may act as the appointing authority.
10) That was the main thinking behind appointing him.
11) The past practice of appointing deans has been rejected .
12) The following institutions state that they act as appointing authorities.
13) The court also prevented the government appointing Volkswagen board members.
14) Zuma 's weakness is in replacing and appointing civil servants.
15) So instead of directly appointing a Chairman .
example sentences with appointing16) The appointing authority must: 9.5.1.
17) The appointing authority must: 9.4.1.
18) Appointing government scientific advisors in every country.
19) Appointing individual advisers for each graduate student.
20) This has somewhat convoluted the process of legally appointing bylaw officers.
21) The court disbanded after appointing a temporary "alcalde".
22) This is properly the responsibility of the nominating and appointing officials.
23) Great Britain had a difficult time appointing general officers, however.
24) But can we be absolutely sure about anyone before appointing ?
25) Kennedy, was appointing from very tax malfunctions.
26) This is usually taken care of by stipulating an appointing authority.
27) Venkys will never learn and keep appointing inexperienced , average managers.
28) The club must first pass a resolution appointing a liquidator.
How to use appointing in a sentence29) Nominated Senators are listed by category and appointing party.
30) Appointing educational supervisors and introducing a structured educational programme were approved theoretically.
31) How do you feel about Dad appointing Guy managing director?
32) More than one appointing authority may be designated. 9.2.
33) Another factor to consider when appointing an ISO is their rank.
34) He started by appointing a new city government in Stockholm.
35) The Council is responsible for appointing personnel employed by the Municipality.
36) The recent custom of appointing election campaign managers as attorneys general must cease.
37) Put the account up for auction by appointing a small price.
38) The King was responsible for appointing and removing Prime Ministers.
39) Normally the arbitration institution also will be the appointing authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appointing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appointing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appointing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appointing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appointing.
20 examples of simple sentences of appointing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appointing
Compound Sentences with appointing
Complex Sentences with appointing
Compound-Complex Sentences with appointing