appoint to in a sentence
1) A committee appointed to study such matters made those choices.
2) A special master was appointed to oversee reform implementation.
3) Six apprentices were appointed to permanent positions.
appoint to example sentences4) No adult leaders are appointed to lead the group.
5) Yesterday receivers were appointed to the breweries.
6) In 1888 he was appointed to police doctor.
7) A judicial commission was subsequently appointed to investigate the matter.
8) A commission was appointed to regulate the streets.
9) Other nine persons were subsequently appointed to the same office.
10) Visiting committees were appointed to determine needs in each ward.
11) A colonial chaplain was appointed to a colony.
12) Five constables were appointed to police these activities.
13) Canning was appointed to lead the construction party.
14) A leader is appointed to command the tribe.
15) Sometimes deputies were appointed to deal with specific issues.
example sentences with appoint to16) A different care agency was appointed to provide my home care .
17) The governor shall appoint to the committee.
18) Three monkeys were appointed to bring her.
19) Council members are appointed to 3-year terms.
20) Chester academic appointed to leading European business network.
21) He was appointed to the advisory board in 2006.
22) Delegates were appointed to deliberate and to propose.
23) Some Polish judges were even appointed to district courts.
24) The systems died appoint to improve horses, but often anesthetic.
25) He has been appointed to do that.
26) I appointed to conduct the trial a commission ad hoc.
27) Special teachers were appointed to her in 1843.
28) What truth was the Sabbath appointed to commemorate?
How to use appoint to in a sentence29) A committee was appointed to raise the $5,000 guarantee fund.
30) In 1822 , two pastors were appointed to train ministerial candidates.
31) Johnson was not appointed to another term in 1930.
32) He was appointed to head the court in 2000.
33) First female appointed to superior court in Ireland.
34) The umpire is the person appointed to control a match.
35) In that meeting a review committee was appointed to recommend reforms.
36) Members are eligible to be appointed to another term.
37) Previously some Indians had been appointed to legislative councils.
38) In 1910, a committee was appointed to conduct preliminary planning.
39) A trade commissioner was appointed to Australia in 1894.
40) Josiah Whitney was appointed to head the survey.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint to.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint to
Compound Sentences with appoint to
Complex Sentences with appoint to
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint to