apply to do in a sentence
1) She has applied to do a nursing degree.
2) I applied to do Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO).
3) An employee wanting to work from home has to apply to do so.
apply to do example sentences4) These courses will normally only be available to students who apply to do both such courses.
5) While directing the Laboratory, Theodore Simon applied to do doctoral research under Binet's supervision.
6) If your marks are adequate, you could apply to do a Master's in biomedical engineering.
7) I'm considering applying to do some guest posts on a blog that's looking for new contributors.
8) As was the case in my previous letter-writing campaigns, most of firms I applied to did not respond at all.
9) What would a literary blog be and how would you apply to do one for Bluemoon." Doug Lawson says, "If the writers are interesting, obviously.
10) I was just wondering what the UTM requirements are to apply to do a psychology major after not initially meeting the initial requirements.
11) Most managers are surprised to learn how much total time it takes, especially when comparing it to the touch time applied to do the work.
12) If you study one language on its own you will take some compulsory Linguistics papers in your first year, unless you apply to do the French or German sole course.
13) But if you were not serving in one of these, which of the other jobs would you have applied to do to help?
14) It is true that you can apply to do independent research in professor's labs, and that many upper-division lab courses do research.
15) Little research has studied adults who got to the stage of applying to do a course but who then did not enrol for it.
example sentences with apply to do16) VJC is a popular school among secondary school students, including those from other Integrated Programme schools, to apply to do their GCE 'A' Level.
17) Interview questions don't always seem to have anything to do with the job we want or the skills we would apply to do the job.
18) You need to have a valid bank account to apply to do this, you will need to phone checkcity the day before the loan is due.
19) I therefore applied to do a Ph.D.
20) 'I originally applied to do the college's one-year National Certificate programme in Health Care, but the college wrote back saying the course was over-subscribed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply to do
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply to do with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply to do
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply to do in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply to do.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply to do. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply to do
Compound Sentences with apply to do
Complex Sentences with apply to do
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply to do