applicable statute in a sentence
1) This Court must therefore examine the legislative history of the applicable statute .
2) Applicable statutes and case law support reaching the merits of the dominant issue.
3) The Board shall decide each matter before it in accordance with applicable statutes and regulations.
applicable statute example sentences4) NIH will undertake any such action in accordance with applicable statutes , regulations, and policies.
5) Applicable ROS statutes and DoD implementing policy explicitly fixed the charges that apply to ROS debts.
6) While the applicable statutes are the same in all 67 counties, the standards applied vary greatly.
7) Applicable statutes or canons of ethics may provide standards for recusal in a given proceeding or matter.
8) These cases, however, involve situations in which the plaintiffs failed to comply with the applicable statutes .
9) You can use an alternative approach if the approach satisfies the requirements of the applicable statutes and regulations.
10) But the intervention motion was not made until after the applicable three-year statute of repose had run on those claims.
11) There being no applicable statute to regulate the position, the revenue has to maintain this position at common law.
12) The PTAG guidance includes informing vendors of the rules and compliance with applicable statutes , regulations, and executive orders.
13) An alternative approach may be used if it satisfies the requirements of the applicable statute , regulations, or both.
14) Because some states have enacted modified versions of the UCC and subsequent revisions, each applicable State statute should be consulted.
15) Because they did not file their claims within that year, their claims are barred under the applicable statute of limitations.
example sentences with applicable statute16) It is your responsibility to assure that all of your products are in compliance with applicable statutes enforced by the FDA.
17) Contacting a knowledgeable providence auto accident attorney will help you navigate your claim and inform you of the applicable statute of limitations.
18) Project Order: The project order is issued by ODOE and identifies applicable statutes , rules, local ordinances and other regulations.
19) Defendants shall have the right to object to any such fees and costs to the extent provided in the applicable statutes and court rules.
20) In all cases, applicable statutes and regulations that guarantee either protection or accessibility of institutional records will take precedence over this policy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicable statute
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicable statute with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicable statute
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicable statute in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicable statute.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicable statute. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicable statute
Compound Sentences with applicable statute
Complex Sentences with applicable statute
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicable statute