applicable regulation in a sentence
1) For those standards consult the applicable governing regulations .
2) The design criteria are finalized considering project features and applicable regulations .
3) All such services are conducted in compliance with applicable regulations .
applicable regulation example sentences4) Please support them by respecting and following the applicable regulations .
5) Familiarize yourself also with the applicable regulations .
6) To comply with the applicable regulations under section 3121(l).
7) These exit routes should be designed and maintained in accordance with applicable regulations .
8) All awards must be consistent with the applicable EPA regulations and grant policies.
9) In addition, the fund may suspend redemptions when permitted by applicable regulations .
10) Certain disclosures listed above are also for compliance with applicable regulations in non-US jurisdictions.
11) A traveler may keep items of nominal value (as defined in applicable ethics regulations ).
12) Strong emphasis on safety of personnel and assures compliance with all applicable environmental regulations & policies .
13) Toxicologists and food scientists need to verify that the packaging materials are allowed by applicable regulations .
14) When transported, these materials should be packaged and labeled in accordance with all applicable regulations .
15) The applicable regulations , agency ruling, and case law all counsel strongly against such an approach.
example sentences with applicable regulation16) Congress has monitored developments but as of 2009 has not undertaken a major revision of applicable regulation .
17) They declare, on their own accord, that the product being delivered complies with applicable regulations .
18) A county board of equalization shall comply with any applicable regulation adopted by the Nevada Tax Commission.
19) If a contract provides for a Physician Incentive Plan, compliance with applicable CMS regulations is required.
20) Therefore, we believe the DEA should confirm that combinations are changed in accordance with all applicable regulations .
21) You also must make sure that you have a fishing license and are familiar with the applicable regulations .
22) When making purchases that will be paid for using the I.M.P.A.C., all the applicable acquisition regulations apply.
23) A consumption entry will be required, either formal or informal, depending upon its value and applicable regulations .
24) Given the complexity of individual facilities and the applicable regulations , line speeds vary significantly from plant to plant.
25) The destruction of Able Danger documentation at LIWA and Garland was appropriate and complied with applicable DoD regulations .
26) TxDOT conducts compliance with applicable environmental regulations in consultation and coordination with local, state, and federal agencies.
27) All CSL records pertaining to any GTx Product shall be maintained by CSL in accordance with applicable regulations .
28) Health and safety offshore is further governed by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and applicable regulations .
How to use applicable regulation in a sentence29) Plans must be revised to reflect proposed changes in the solid waste management system, and changes in applicable regulations .
30) NFA is providing the following guidance to clarify the requirements of the applicable regulations regarding the disclosure of business background.
31) In the European Union, lactylates must be labelled in accordance with the requirements of the applicable EU regulation .
32) You also have a responsibility to use procedures to prevent further violations of the Act and all applicable regulations .
33) The legal area, both annually and as needed, ensures the vendor is in compliance with applicable U.S. regulations .
34) These help organizations minimize the way their operations can affect the local ecosystem and makes them comply with applicable regulations .
35) Determine if there are any regulations pertaining to emergency planning at your facility; address applicable regulations in the plan.
36) CBSA will undertake the process to change the applicable regulations , which will likely take approximately 18 to 24 months.
37) Research investigators may not make the final determination of exemption from applicable Federal regulations or provisions of Cornell's Assurance.
38) What exactly the fund manager can invest in depends on the fund's charter, prospectus and the applicable government regulations .
39) The commissioner shall not approve a proposed disclosure that does not satisfy the requirements of this section and of applicable regulations .
40) Manufacturers and importers of cosmetic products must comply with the applicable regulations in order to sell their products in the EU.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicable regulation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicable regulation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicable regulation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicable regulation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicable regulation.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicable regulation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicable regulation
Compound Sentences with applicable regulation
Complex Sentences with applicable regulation
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicable regulation