applicable provision in a sentence
1) Beginning of the expiry period is subject to the applicable statutory provisions .
2) This was not consistent with applicable provisions of the National Agreement.
3) Signage complying with applicable provisions of 4.30.7 shall be provided.
applicable provision example sentences4) Where applicable , appropriate provisions regarding progress payments must be included in each contract and subcontract.
5) If work stations are made accessible they should comply with the applicable provisions of 4.2 through 4.35.
6) Accordingly, dual filings by lenders under the applicable U.C.C. provisions and with the USPTO are recommended.
7) The displaced employee must be within reach for selection, consistent with otherwise applicable provisions of law and regulation.
8) D.C. Code: § 5-105.01 Appointments; assignments; promotions; applicable civil service provisions ; vacancies.
9) Articles submitted to FMJ become the exclusive property of IFMA upon publication and are subject to all applicable copyright provisions .
10) By acceptance of this Warrant, the Holder agrees to comply with all applicable provisions of the Subscription Agreement.
11) Signage complying with applicable provisions of 4.30 shall be installed to notify patrons of the availability of a listening system.
12) The list is not exhaustive and, depending on the situation, there could be other applicable provisions or legislation.
13) Resolution of the two issues presented depends on this Court's interpretation of the applicable provisions of the 1976 Act.
14) Each instrument evidencing an Incentive Option shall, in addition, be subject to the applicable provisions of Section VI.
15) The EPA may not construe the statute in a way that completely nullifies textually applicable provisions meant to limit its discretion.
example sentences with applicable provision16) This disclaimer is subject to any applicable contrary provisions of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act and Trade Practices Act .
17) The contracting officer to whom the contractor is assigned is responsible for complying with the applicable provisions of the FAR. 21.4.
18) Any waiver of the terms herein by LCE must be in a writing signed by an authorized officer of LCE and expressly referencing the applicable provisions of the Terms.
19) The association shall come under the immediate supervision of the director and shall be subject to the applicable provisions of the insurance laws of this state.
20) It is a rule of last resort and does not apply to cases where, as here, the applicable provision is unambiguous.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicable provision
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicable provision with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicable provision
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicable provision in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicable provision.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicable provision. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicable provision
Compound Sentences with applicable provision
Complex Sentences with applicable provision
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicable provision