remain applicable in a sentence
1) Such measures remain applicable wherever dengue is endemic.
2) In another 7 police station areas, AFSPA remains only partially applicable .
3) This responsibility remains applicable notwithstanding the circumstances surrounding the termination of the employment.
remain applicable example sentences4) Indonesian law, when it conformed with international standards, remained applicable .
5) WARN remains applicable to an employer that declares bankruptcy in some circumstances.
6) Today, his speech remains as applicable as it did over 50 years ago.
7) The ELM 546 has not been amended and remains applicable to all pending grievances.
8) However, the earlier requirements remain applicable to grants awarded when those provisions were in effect.
9) Human rights law does remain applicable in times of armed conflict, although some derogations apply.
10) Prior schedules shall continue to remain applicable for the periods they were in effect. (d) Publication.
11) Councillor Mark Loveday sought clarification on whether the scheme benefits indicated at the meeting of Cabinet in April remained applicable .
12) In the East, it remained applicable until the issue of the Edict of Milan by Constantine and Licinius in 313.
13) We summarise below the scope and development of those doctrines, before examining the extent to which they remain applicable in the context of the Merger Regulation.
14) The use of Plank's constant ( h ), to determine the size of the energy steps, remains applicable with this model.
15) The current INRMP contains portions of the NAS Miramar Vernal Pool Management Plan that remain applicable for continuing management of vernal pool habitat on the Station.
example sentences with remain applicable16) Although the Act gives examples of the fiduciary duties owed by members, those merely supplement the common-law duties, which remain applicable .
17) While the variety and scope of contracts continue to evolve and increase, the general principles that we have examined above remain applicable .
18) The old Soviet law was thus rendered largely obsolete in Russia; it remained applicable only to copyright violations that had occurred before August 3, 1993.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain applicable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain applicable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain applicable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain applicable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain applicable.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain applicable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain applicable
Compound Sentences with remain applicable
Complex Sentences with remain applicable
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain applicable