applicable percentage in a sentence
1) The applicable percentage of the total excluded cost-sharing payments.
2) The applicable percentage is based on the length of time you held the land.
3) Multiply the result in Step 2 by the applicable percentage for the element.
applicable percentage example sentences4) See applicable percentage and its discussion Holding period under Section 1250 Property, earlier.
5) Use the following guidelines for figuring the applicable percentage for property with two or more elements.
6) The property qualifies for a reduced applicable percentage because it was held more than 100 full months.
7) The total deductions allowed for soil and water conservation expenses multiplied by the applicable percentage , discussed next.
8) For real property that is not residential rental property, the applicable percentage for periods after 1969 is 100%.
9) The applicable percentage is 40% since you sold the land within the 8th year after you acquired it.
10) For low-income housing, the donee must take into account the donor's holding period to figure the applicable percentage .
11) Any adjustment in the applicable percentages shall be applicable to all existing Loans as well as any new Loans.
12) The holding period used to figure the applicable percentage for low-income housing generally starts on the day after you acquired it.
13) Number of Shares: The product of the Number of Options, the Option Entitlement and the applicable percentage .
14) The applicable income percentage is 1 percent for 2014, 2 percent for 2015, and 2.5 percent for 2016 and beyond.
15) The Federal share of the allowance is determined by applying the applicable grant percentage in § 35.2152 to the allowance. 3.
example sentences with applicable percentage16) Applicable percentage .
17) Applicable percentage .
18) Further, to figure the applicable percentage of additional depreciation to be treated as ordinary income, the holding period starts over for the new property.
19) The applicable percentages to be used in Step 3 for the elements are: W-68%; X-85%; Y-92%; and Z-100%.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicable percentage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicable percentage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicable percentage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicable percentage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicable percentage.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicable percentage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicable percentage
Compound Sentences with applicable percentage
Complex Sentences with applicable percentage
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicable percentage