apothecium in a sentence
1) In the spring, apothecia develop on these leaves.
2) They usually bear the fungal pycnidia or apothecia or both.
3) The brown, inner surfaces of the apothecia in that picture produce the spores.
apothecium example sentences4) Spores (ascospores) are produced in the apothecia and are forcibly discharged starting at petal fall.
5) In early spring (about petal fall), fungal fruiting bodies called apothecia develop in these leaves.
6) Soredia and apothecia are uncommon, but when they are present they are very distinctive, as they are both bright yellow.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apothecium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apothecium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apothecium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apothecium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apothecium.
20 examples of simple sentences of apothecium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apothecium
Compound Sentences with apothecium
Complex Sentences with apothecium
Compound-Complex Sentences with apothecium