apocryphal tale in a sentence
1) Or is that another apocryphal tale ?
2) The biographical tradition is littered with apocryphal tales about Bodhidharma's life and circumstances.
3) Despite apocryphal tales of her nursing him back to health, she was away in New England while Frank was recuperating.
apocryphal tale example sentences4) Apocryphal tales assert that before the 1908 Game, Harvard coach Percy Haughton strangled a bulldog to death in the locker room to motivate his players.
5) In a possibly apocryphal tale surrounding his departure, he was en route to play for Catherine when he found a ring, which he put on.
6) (An apocryphal tale tells of a woman attempting to murder her husband with white phosphorus in his food, which was detected by the stew's giving off luminous steam).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocryphal tale
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocryphal tale with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocryphal tale
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocryphal tale in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocryphal tale.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocryphal tale. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocryphal tale
Compound Sentences with apocryphal tale
Complex Sentences with apocryphal tale
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocryphal tale