apiece in a sentence
1) The conferences received $3 million apiece .
2) The winners collected 14 scoring points apiece .
3) They were a few hundred dollars apiece .
apiece example sentences4) One term apiece was their political lot.
5) They were marked at fifty cents apiece .
6) The infantry regiment possessed only six line companies apiece .
7) Each pair was given two issues apiece .
8) The game has five worlds with roughly twelve levels apiece .
9) The games sold more than 8 million units apiece .
10) The championship round was 3 rounds of 5 minutes apiece .
11) This trip cost us $13 dollars apiece .
12) Oh and not forgetting 7 coveted silver replicas apiece !
13) There was exactly one apiece all round.
14) They entered the final with 30 wins apiece .
15) Our drivers and recently notched up 25 years service apiece .
example sentences with apiece16) We got six thousand dollars apiece - all gold.
17) Francis Marion had five players collect two hits apiece .
18) The Series was tied at three games apiece .
19) Are the last six worth $6,000 apiece ?
20) They 've since dropped to under 25 cents apiece .
21) The boar hogs weighed nearly 800 pounds apiece .
22) The satellite triangles (coloured orange) comprise 666 units apiece .
23) Its distinctive feature was large straight wings with seven hard points apiece .
24) Four teams posted nett 45 for five scoring points apiece .
25) Five teams carded level par for five scoring points apiece .
26) The conference vote likewise was knotted, four votes apiece .
27) Both teams traded a field goal apiece in the second quarter.
28) A wild pitch tied the score at two apiece .
How to use apiece in a sentence29) Our relatives started us with a quarter apiece .
30) Once again both sides finished level - 2-5 apiece .
31) All questions in the game were worth one point apiece .
32) A friend and I took one tablet apiece .
33) Both men scored a quality goal apiece on Saturday.
34) The end of regulation had the game tied at 6 apiece .
35) The chipset is sampling at $199 apiece .
36) A by-election will typically cost £200,000 apiece .
37) One zone has seven states and the rest had six states apiece .
38) After a close game both sides finished level - 1-6 apiece .
39) We wobbled down the road holding a handle apiece .
40) The series is officially knotted at one game apiece .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apiece
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apiece with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apiece
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apiece in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apiece.
20 examples of simple sentences of apiece. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apiece
Compound Sentences with apiece
Complex Sentences with apiece
Compound-Complex Sentences with apiece