apiculture in a sentence
1) A few farmers are engaged in apiculture .
2) In the 14th century apiculture and sericulture became profitable branches.
3) They argue that they were based on apiculture rather than religion.
apiculture example sentences4) Furthermore, there are no farms dedicated to general apiculture .
5) Casa de la Apicultura is an apiculture museum.
6) Human management of this species is known as beekeeping or apiculture .
7) Jan Dzierżon, was the father of modern apiology and apiculture .
8) Folk apiculture of the Kayapó Indians of Brazil.
9) Apiculture (bee-keeping) is also important, with 180,000 hives.
10) Apiculture is one of the most important and oldest branches of agriculture in our community.
11) Apiculture should be given more attention because honey as the main bee product is irreplaceable in nutrition.
12) Apiculture , with 30,000 beehives, is another growing activity favoured by Mendoza's dry weather.
13) In apiculture in the United States, HFCS has become a sucrose replacement for honey bees.
14) With the involvement of honeybee associations, this event is seen as a component in preserving apiculture .
15) The school farm is engaged in the production of crops and livestock, as well as apiculture .
example sentences with apiculture16) Dr. C.C. Miller was one of the first entrepreneurs to actually make a living from apiculture .
17) In the decade following the building's construction, multiple courses were taught in apiculture and honeybee behavior.
18) The chief occupations of the Dacians were agriculture, apiculture , viticulture, livestock, ceramics and metalworking.
19) Smallholder apiculture Development in Bure, Ethiopia: Experiences From IPMS Project Interventions.
20) Apiculture and Culture, an exhibit by the Dept. of Special Collections, University of Massachusetts Amherst.
21) The Mid-Atlantic apiculture Research and Extension Consortium found no evidence that pollen from Bt crops is adversely affecting bees.
22) Special rules will be introduced for the authorisation of veterinary medicines for small markets, such as apiculture and aquaculture.
23) Apiculture , the keeping of bees, was as highly developed in Byzantium as it had been in Ancient Greece.
24) In recent years apiculture has experienced a noticeable growth, becoming honey one of the most typical products in the municipality.
25) Challenges and Opportunities for Market-Oriented apiculture Development: The Case of Ada'a- Liben District, Ethiopia.
26) Ames traces the quote to a pamphlet distributed by the National Union for French apiculture (UNAF) at said protest.
27) At the same time as the wheat cycle new irrigation canals were built and apiculture and some machines introduced into Chilean agriculture.
28) The research, carried out by scientists at the University's Laboratory of apiculture ... How do you track a honey bee?
How to use apiculture in a sentence29) A key collaborator in this venture is Datuk Dr Makhdzir Mardan, professor of apiculture and pollination biology at Universiti Putra Malaysia.
30) Experience the science and art of apiculture (beekeeping) in a robust atmosphere of art, music, food, fun and people.
31) Increasing Economic Benefit From apiculture Through Value Chain Development Approach: The Case of Alaba Special District, Southern Ethiopia.
32) The department of entomology has done several studies in apiculture , chemical ecology, horticultural pollination, and the behavior of honeybee and bumblebee colonies.
33) Only two decades earlier western Massachusetts had been home to Lorenzo Langstroth, a man considered to be the father of modern apiculture .
34) In time, techniques in apiculture progressed, leaving beekeeping as no longer simply a hobby, but rather a viable agricultural business.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apiculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apiculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apiculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apiculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apiculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of apiculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apiculture
Compound Sentences with apiculture
Complex Sentences with apiculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with apiculture