apex seal in a sentence
1) That just protects the apex seals .
2) Mazda engineers had originally used apex seals identical to the older design of seal.
3) Hollow cast iron apex seals reduced vibration by changing their resonance frequency and thus eliminated chatter marks.
apex seal example sentences4) However NSU had not produced reliable apex seals on the rotor, unlike Mazda and Curtiss-Wright.
5) Three piece apex seals in carbon material were used in order to compensate for a certain amount of tip wear.
6) This thermal distortion also causes uneven wear between the apex seal and the rotor housing, quite evident on higher mileage engines.
7) As well as the rotor apex seals evident in the conceptual diagram, the rotor must also seal against the chamber ends.
8) The surface of the trochoid chamber which the apex seals rubbed along was coated with a CEM (composite electrochemical material) consisting of nickel silicon carbide.
9) Apex seals were made of a special material known as Ferro Tic, which was a combination of sintered ferrous alloy and titanium carbide.
10) Secondly, the rotors are sealed differently through the use of redesigned side seals, low-height apex seals and the addition of a second cut-off ring.
11) For the apex seals , the choice of materials has evolved along with the experience gained, from Carbon alloys, to steel, ferrotic and others.
12) In a Wankel engine, this problem is circumvented by using a ceramic apex seal against a ceramic surface: there is no oil film to suffer hydrogenate attack.
13) They discovered that origin was in the apex seals reaching a resonating vibration, solving the problem by reducing the thickness and weight of apex seals.
14) They discovered that origin was in the apex seals reaching a resonating vibration, solving the problem by reducing the thickness and weight of apex seals .
15) (These machines used motor tooling and blank apex seals ).
example sentences with apex seal16) The addition of aluminum/carbon apex seals addressed the chatter mark problem.
17) A.H. Raye. 7/2/62), and slightly "crowned" apex seals (Different height in the center and in the extremes of seal).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apex seal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apex seal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apex seal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apex seal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apex seal.
20 examples of simple sentences of apex seal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apex seal
Compound Sentences with apex seal
Complex Sentences with apex seal
Compound-Complex Sentences with apex seal