circular aperture in a sentence
1) Equation () holds for both square and circular apertures .
2) B) The distributions of the projected directions constrained by circular aperture .
3) The diaphragm is made up of 9 rounded blades to give a circular aperture .
circular aperture example sentences4) If two leaves are used they have curved edges to create a roughly circular aperture .
5) Comparison of empirical predictions and psychophysical results for moving lines seen in a circular aperture .
6) A) The circular aperture .
7) These rings are produced by Fraunhofer Diffraction of the light by the circular aperture .
8) The diaphragm uses 7 rounded blades to give a circular aperture for attractive rendition of out-of-focus backgrounds .
9) The pupil function of an ideal optical system with a circular aperture is a disk of unit radius.
10) The reason is that the projected line length and distance traveled are different from that projected with a circular aperture .
11) The far-field diffraction of a plane wave incident on a circular aperture is often referred to as the Airy Disk.
12) Constructed to the proper size, a circular aperture can stop the lens down by any required amount without diffraction spikes.
13) To understand the distributions in Figures 4 and 5 , consider the biased directions of image sequences projected through a circular aperture .
14) Mathematically, the diffraction pattern is characterized by the wavelength of light illuminating the circular aperture , and the aperture's size.
15) A circular aperture limits the effects of aberration near the modulator grid and defines the collecting area of the collector plates in each FC.
example sentences with circular aperture16) The clearing has a hidden circular aperture in the center that sporadically opens to drop whatever was on top of it down a shaft into a black void.
17) That is, a uniformly-illuminated circular aperture that passes a converging uniform spherical wave yields an Airy function image at the focal plane.
18) In their classic 1947 study, they asked children to demonstrate their perception of the size of coins by manipulating the diameter of a circular aperture on a wooden box.
19) For a circular aperture , this does not affect the mode of the distribution, which remains orthogonal to the orientation of the line.
20) As a result, the bases of the distributions for a circular aperture , for example, are narrower than they would be otherwise (see Figure 3B ).
21) There are six rectangular apertures and one circular aperture in the roof, the largest of these was for the pedestal for the aerial array.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of circular aperture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of circular aperture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with circular aperture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word circular aperture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with circular aperture.
20 examples of simple sentences of circular aperture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of circular aperture
Compound Sentences with circular aperture
Complex Sentences with circular aperture
Compound-Complex Sentences with circular aperture