aperture synthesis in a sentence
1) This technique is known as aperture synthesis or synthesis imaging.
2) A multiple-antenna interferometer array may be constructed using a technique known as aperture synthesis .
3) Recently, it has become practical to perform aperture synthesis with arrays of optical telescopes.
aperture synthesis example sentences4) Interferometer arrays produced the first extremely high-resolution images using aperture synthesis at radio, infrared and optical wavelengths.
5) In 1960, Ryle and Antony Hewish published the technique of aperture synthesis to analyze interferometer data.
6) The book introduces the basic concept of aperture synthesis , explaining the benefits of using it for remote sensing.
7) Many modern "telescopes" actually consist of arrays of telescopes working together to provide higher resolution through aperture synthesis .
8) The Australia group laid out the principles of aperture synthesis in their ground-breaking paper submitted in mid-1946 and published in 1947.
9) Newer aperture synthesis radio telescopes are especially affected by this as they "see" a much larger portion of the sky and thus the ionosphere.
10) At this point, if greater resolution is needed at that wavelength, a wider mirror has to be built or aperture synthesis performed using an array of nearby telescopes.
11) This not only increases the total signal collected, it can also be used in a process called aperture synthesis to vastly increase resolution.
12) Interferometry increases the total signal collected, but its primary purpose is to vastly increase the resolution through a process called aperture synthesis .
13) 1988 - Australia Telescope Compact Array aperture synthesis radio telescope begins operation, located near Narrabri, Australia
14) 2005 - First imaging with the VLTI using the AMBER optical aperture synthesis instrument and three VLT telescopes.
15) Aperture synthesis
example sentences with aperture synthesis16) Aperture synthesis
17) Aperture synthesis
18) 1995 - Cambridge Optical aperture synthesis Telescope (COAST)-the first very high resolution optical astronomical images (from aperture synthesis observations)
19) 1995 - Cambridge Optical aperture synthesis Telescope (COAST)-the first very high resolution optical astronomical images (from aperture synthesis observations)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture synthesis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture synthesis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture synthesis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture synthesis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture synthesis.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture synthesis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture synthesis
Compound Sentences with aperture synthesis
Complex Sentences with aperture synthesis
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture synthesis