set aperture in a sentence
1) Set aperture to lowest number possible (f.18) 3.
2) You set the aperture , and the camera picks the appropriate shutter speed.
3) Once you set that aperture , you'll focus on your subject.
set aperture example sentences4) Manual.(M) You set the aperture and shutter yourself.
5) Setting a small aperture and a low ISO might be needed to enable this .
6) This allows the body to easily set a specific aperture , since the relationship to F stops is linear.
7) aperture Priority.(A) You set the aperture and the camera will automatically select the corresponding shutter speed.
8) One must lift the lens cover, focus, cock the shutter, and manually set the aperture and shutter speed.
9) I think using manual mode must be very dificult, as soon as, you have to set the aperture for each exposure.
10) I put the 80-200mm lens on the camera, set the aperture to 16, and the shutter speed to 1 second.
11) Yeah, I've bought and old Canon FD 28mm just for macro shoots (costed something like ~25€) and yes, you can set the aperture manually.
12) With shutter-priority control, the camera would set the lens aperture after the photographer chose a shutter speed to freeze or blur motion.
13) In these cameras - in aperture priority mode - the aperture is set by a dial on the camera body, and no longer on the lens.
14) On modern cameras, especially when aperture is set on the camera body, f-number is often divided more finely than steps of one stop.
15) You should either manually set the focus before metering the shot, or you should set a small aperture to increase the depth of vision and ensure the foreground is sharp.
example sentences with set aperture16) With a variable-aperture lens, you set aperture , then zoom in beyond where this aperture was available - what is it now?
17) This is where manual in Nikon land ( or TAV with Pentax) is very useful: you set the aperture and the minimum shutter speed.
18) The effect of this switch on DSLR's, once you have set an aperture , is to flick the aperture from wide open (A) to your chosen aperture (M).
19) Set the aperture to the lens' widest setting, usually f/2.8 or f/3.5 with a wide-angle zoom lens and open the shutter for 30 seconds.
20) On distance up to ~ 1 meter, all the copies (one was adjusted with service) were back focusing @ 1.4 and when I set aperture @4 the back focus was even bigger.
21) On the contrary , if for want of a brighter image I would set the aperture at f/4, would the canon camera get sharp images?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of set aperture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of set aperture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with set aperture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word set aperture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with set aperture.
20 examples of simple sentences of set aperture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of set aperture
Compound Sentences with set aperture
Complex Sentences with set aperture
Compound-Complex Sentences with set aperture