apgar score in a sentence
1) Their babies were less likely to have low five-minute apgar scores .
2) C: drying and warming the infant and obtaining an apgar score .
3) A classic example is the apgar score to test the health of newborns.
apgar score example sentences4) No infant developed polycythaemia or suffered adverse effects on apgar scores or temperature.
5) B: obtain an apgar score .
6) Penn said the score provides more reliable information about a baby 's medical prospects than the apgar score .
7) The paper's authors likened their PhysiScore to a more reliable, electronic version of an apgar score .
8) By comparison, the success of apgar score predictions for the same conditions ranged from 69 to 74 percent.
9) Birth weight, gestational age and apgar scores were significantly lower in the steroid group (p0.01).
10) Dr. Virginia apgar (1909-1974), creator of the apgar score for assessing health of newborns.
11) Not just measured, assessed, benchmarked and evaluated beginning with their apgar score and ending with the SAT.
12) The apgar score was based on heart rate, respiration, reflex irritability, muscle tone, and skin color.
13) The apgar score is a measure of a newborn 's transition from the uterus during the first minutes after birth.
14) Our world is filled with evaluations that start in the first five minutes after we are born ( apgar score )!
15) Penn said many preterm babies have relatively good apgar scores , even those infants who go on to develop serious health complications.
example sentences with apgar score16) Babies born at home were significantly less likely to have low apgar scores or need resuscitation, and they also suffered fewer birth injuries'.
17) He weighed 4lbs 14oz, a good size for 34 weeks gestation, was awarded apgar scores of 9 and 10, and fed well within three-quarters of an hour.
18) In practical terms, HIE becomes a risk factor with a 5-minute apgar score of 0 to 3 and with an umbilical arterial pH of 7 or less.
19) Based on the best available evidence, we have assigned a risk of newborn infant acidemia or low 5-minute apgar score to these patterns.
20) The study findings showed that the risk of apgar scores of 0 is even greater in first-born babies-14 times the risk of hospital births.
21) At birth, the baby will be given an apgar score at, at the least, one minute and five minutes of age.
22) The apgar score is a test used to measure a child 's skin color, pulse and overall vigor in the moments after birth.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apgar score
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apgar score with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apgar score
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apgar score in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apgar score.
20 examples of simple sentences of apgar score. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apgar score
Compound Sentences with apgar score
Complex Sentences with apgar score
Compound-Complex Sentences with apgar score