aperture diameter in a sentence
1) I'd rather the speed than the reach for the same aperture diameter .
2) Depth of field generally increases with decreasing aperture diameter (increasing f-number).
3) The maximum practical magnification of a telescope is roughly the aperture diameter in mm, divided times 2.
aperture diameter example sentences4) The lens aperture is usually specified as an f-number, the ratio of focal length to effective aperture diameter .
5) Consider the case of the Gemini telescope with aperture diameter = 8.1 m, temperature = 273 K, and emissivity = 0.03.
6) The useful distance of the specimen from the PLA1 is a function of accelerating voltage, beam current, nature and pressure of gas, and of the aperture diameter used.
7) The fraction of beam transmitted along the PLA1 axis can be seen by a set of characteristic curves for a given product p0D, where D is the aperture diameter .
8) The entrance pupil diameter is not necessarily equal to the aperture stop diameter , because of the magnifying effect of lens elements in front of the aperture.
9) For example, if a lens's focal length is 10 mm and its entrance pupil diameter is 5 mm, the f-number is 2 and the aperture diameter is 2.
10) Equivalent aperture is the f-number adjusted to correspond to the f-number of the same size absolute aperture diameter on a lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length.
11) For a given subject magnification, increasing the "f"-number (decreasing the aperture diameter ) increases the DOF; decreasing "f"-number decreases DOF.
12) If the f-number is decreased by a factor of , the aperture diameter is increased by the same factor, and its area is increased by a factor of 2.
13) than the aperture diameter ; the f-number __FORMULA__ is
14) so the DOFs are in inverse proportion to the absolute aperture diameters .
15) for focal length __FORMULA__, aperture diameter "A", and subject distance "S".
example sentences with aperture diameter16) An example of a telescope with a focal length of 1200 mm and aperture diameter of 254 mm is given by:
17) It depends only on these distances and the aperture diameter "A", via similar triangles, independent of the lens focal length:
18) This corresponds to a decrease of the pupil and aperture diameters by a factor of 1/__FORMULA__ or about 0.7071, and hence a halving of the area of the pupil.
19) Where the two equivalent forms are related via the f-number "N = f / D", with focal length "f" and aperture diameter "D".
20) Aperture diameter / mm
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture diameter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture diameter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture diameter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture diameter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture diameter.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture diameter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture diameter
Compound Sentences with aperture diameter
Complex Sentences with aperture diameter
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture diameter