date back to antiquity in a sentence
1) The precursors to rum date back to antiquity .
2) As the study of myth, mythology dates back to antiquity .
3) Interest in the distinction between wild and cultivated plants dates back to antiquity .
date back to antiquity example sentences4) Productivity improving technologies date back to antiquity , with rather slow progress until the late Middle Ages.
5) India and Malaysia are also connected by various cultural and historical ties that date back to antiquity .
6) The idea of "scientific" gardens used specifically for the study of plants dates back to antiquity .
7) The study of Homer is one of the oldest topics in scholarship, dating back to antiquity .
8) Conscription dates back to antiquity and continues in some countries to the present day under various names.
9) Street performance is practiced all over the world by men, women and children and dates back to antiquity .
10) Some of them date back to antiquity and most of the others remain from the Knights' Period.
11) The term Zo is an indigenous usage that dates back to antiquity , or (at least) pre-modern history.
12) There have been performances in public places for gratuities in every major culture in the world, dating back to antiquity .
13) Sure, "carbon" and "iron" have names that date back to antiquity , but "helium" is new - or newish.
14) The primitive form, dating back to antiquity , of Nuo opera is "Nuoji" (simplified: 傩祭; traditional: 儺祭), which is a special sacrificial ceremony.
15) Dating back to antiquity , Pharaohs, kings and emperors have required pages, treasurers, and tax collectors to administer the practical business of government.
example sentences with date back to antiquity16) Reports of these - though generally recognized as such only after the event - number in the thousands, some dating back to antiquity .
17) The process by which the master plane gages were produced dates back to antiquity but was refined to an unprecedented degree in the Maudslay shop.
18) Also in a practice dating back to antiquity , children were routinely taken on campaign, together with the rest of a military man's family, as part of the baggage.
19) Combined arms operations dates back to antiquity , where armies would usually field a screen of skirmishers to protect their spearmen during the approach to contact.
20) The study of pathology, including the detailed examination of the body, including dissection and inquiry into specific maladies, dates back to antiquity .
21) Relations between the territories of present-day Somalia and China date back to antiquity , when communities in both regions engaged in commercial exchanges.
22) More complex engines using human power, animal power, water power, wind power and even steam power date back to antiquity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of date back to antiquity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of date back to antiquity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with date back to antiquity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word date back to antiquity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with date back to antiquity.
20 examples of simple sentences of date back to antiquity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of date back to antiquity
Compound Sentences with date back to antiquity
Complex Sentences with date back to antiquity
Compound-Complex Sentences with date back to antiquity