anticolonial in a sentence
1) Many individuals voiced their anticolonial sentiments in privately operated newspapers.
2) They gave the party their full support through anticolonial editorials.
3) Its anticolonial nationalist platform also attracted many young Maures.
anticolonial example sentences4) The key anticolonial idea is that how did the rich countries become rich.
5) Toure had given support to the long anticolonial struggle being waged in Guinea-Bissau.
6) These declined with their French counterparts, and did not survive the anticolonial struggle.
7) British suppression of the anticolonial riots led to the death of some 800 people.
8) The French "held the Egyptian president responsible for assisting the anticolonial rebellion in Algeria.
9) Therefore it had to accede to views that didn't reflect its true anticolonial position.
10) The Indonesian government presented its annexation of East Timor as a matter of anticolonial unity.
11) At the time, there had already been some anticolonial activity in the Gold Coast.
12) The movement's anticolonial message was so strong that the worldwide Watch Tower movement formally renounced it.
13) Gandhi's 1943 hunger strike took place during a two-year prison term for the anticolonial Quit India movement.
14) Swedenberg writes that the Zionist narrative has no room for an anticolonial and anti-British Palestinian national revolt.
15) Before Nguyen Ai Quoc's arrival, many Vietnamese activists had gathered in Guangzhou and organized anticolonial movements.
example sentences with anticolonial16) It stirred the colonists to strengthen their resolve, resulting in the first successful anticolonial action in modern history.
17) First, he is looking at the many strands of anticolonial resistance in the Indian nationalist movement of the 20th century.
18) In The Haj to Utopia, Maia Ramnath tells the dramatic story of Ghadar, the Indian anticolonial movement that attempted overthrow of the British Empire.
19) After finishing their training, most of the recruits were sent back to Vietnam to recruit new members and organize underground anticolonial movements.
20) Gerindo was anticolonial and anti-European; it called for national independence and land reform, which was welcomed by the Javanese, Karo and Toba communities.
21) In contrast to other African literary traditions, no anticolonial works or works about combat appeared, and poetry did not attain great importance.
22) Also known as the Viet Cong, this organization grew from earlier anticolonial groups fighting the French, as well as anti-Japanese guerillas during World War II.
23) Its existence helped to drive up welfare standards in the west, boosted the anticolonial movement and provided a powerful counterweight to western global domination.
24) Dabashi argues that "Iran needs to be understood as the site of an ongoing contest between two contrasting visions of modernity, one colonial, the other anticolonial ".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticolonial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticolonial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticolonial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticolonial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticolonial.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticolonial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticolonial
Compound Sentences with anticolonial
Complex Sentences with anticolonial
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticolonial