anticlimax in a sentence
1) The traveller feels landing a terrible anticlimax .
2) The debate ended on a predictable note of anticlimax .
3) Touring ended and the inevitable anticlimax set in .
anticlimax example sentences4) Their weeks in Scotland were an anticlimax .
5) It was all something of an anticlimax .
6) Not that the ending was an anticlimax .
7) Robert Shelton dismissed the song as "a decided anticlimax .
8) She tried to dismiss the odd feeling of anticlimax she was experiencing.
9) Anticipation was high, but the fight was an anticlimax .
10) Tired and cold and full of anticlimax .
11) The assault itself was an anticlimax .
12) Below Lava, there is a sense of anticlimax .
13) The half-hour after Compline seemed to be declining into total anticlimax .
14) Thereafter it was something of anticlimax .
15) From Sainsbury's, the antipasto that isn't an anticlimax .
example sentences with anticlimax16) This is a very definite climax and anticlimax in the history of Jacob.
17) If you continue too far past the big scene, you risk an anticlimax .
18) There was a vague sense of anticlimax mingled with her vast feeling of freedom.
19) The anticlimax after the session in the X-ray Department was difficult to bear.
20) The First World War was almost an anticlimax for the great dreadnought fleets.
21) The cable car, complete as usual with Japanese tourists, was an anticlimax .
22) It was an anticlimax for Kasab.
23) Maybe , just maybe, even the red-carpet coverage is now an anticlimax .
24) It was really an anticlimax .
25) What if I headed for a climax, but all I delivered was an anticlimax ?
26) The trial, finally held in the summer of 1997, proved to be an anticlimax .
27) After all that, the final part is an anticlimax , just a simple up-scroller.
28) The first court hearing at Tokyo District Court on January 26, 2009 was an anticlimax .
How to use anticlimax in a sentence29) Blessed by fine weather and perfect snow underfoot, the day had proved something of an anticlimax .
30) There is no sense of possible anticlimax when reality cuts across Kemp's idealistic view of the girl.
31) The large gap between the only two cars to reach the end had made the finish an anticlimax .
32) Alyssia had looked at the girl in amazement, beginning to feel disproportionately angry at this unexpected anticlimax .
33) The eventual collapse and liquidation of the CP was almost an anticlimax in relation to these broader developments.
34) Somehow it all seems a bit of an anticlimax after the bold legends of fax's pioneering days.
35) Having looked forward with anticipation to the Bölkow, I wondered whether I might find it an anticlimax .
36) The 'Dracula Experience' tourist show seemed an anticlimax to me, although the children loved it.
37) Other than the incredible anticlimax , which I hope they rectify once the fall of the Eleventh happens.
38) Mr. Hall Caine walks the streets openly, and cannot be put in prison for an anticlimax .
39) There was no anticlimax as they entered the house; it was grand, spacious and still very Spanish.
40) I think, of all the items on this list, anticlimax is what I hate the most.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticlimax
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticlimax with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticlimax
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticlimax in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticlimax.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticlimax. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticlimax
Compound Sentences with anticlimax
Complex Sentences with anticlimax
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticlimax