anticompetitive in a sentence
1) The EC takes a very strong stance against anticompetitive business practices.
2) These laws protect consumers from artificially high prices caused by anticompetitive activity.
3) They also handle major anticompetitive practices investigations and monopolization cases.
anticompetitive example sentences4) But government officials believe the number of potentially anticompetitive patent settlements is increasing .
5) A third purpose for the Company was an anticompetitive one.
6) The proposed transaction would produce anticompetitive harm in at least two ways.
7) These taxi cartels have engaged in anticompetitive price-fixing.
8) Regulation creates anticompetitive economies of scale.
9) Swatch wanting to block Apple naming their watch iWatch is anticompetitive .
10) The Commission will not tolerate such anticompetitive practices ," said Almunia.
11) The law specifically provides for the possibility of introducing anticompetitive restrictions on service providers.
12) For example, exclusive dealing has been condemned in anticompetitive practice reports on several occasions.
13) The Commission has also looked closely at the potential anticompetitive effects of vertical integration.
14) The fact that members complained is not indicative of any kind of anticompetitive agreement.
15) That's the type of anticompetitive use that Lofgren is referring to.
example sentences with anticompetitive16) The Justice Department, admits it's investigating the possibility of anticompetitive practices.
17) Big business was criticized as being too powerful and for practicing antisocial and anticompetitive practices.
18) Novell alleged that Microsoft's practices were anticompetitive in its antitrust complaint against Microsoft.
19) If you want a textbook example of anticompetitive behavior look at Secure Boot instead .
20) This single-source, anticompetitive contract was signed without the knowledge or consent of these patients.
21) Large entities may wish to drive smaller entities to an absorbing state as an anticompetitive practice.
22) That kind of concerted anticompetitive action is precisely what the Sherman Act is aimed at preventing .
23) Instead, the Act outlawed anticompetitive practices, codifying the common law restraint of trade doctrine.
24) Drug companies gain market power from an anticompetitive government intervention in the market: patent monopoly protection.
25) The Guidelines also spell out in some detail what anticompetitive effects the Department is concerned about.
26) They will often combine both pro-competitive and anticompetitive effects, and the net welfare effect is unclear.
27) Even if the only purpose was anticompetitive , the court finds that this evidence alone is insignificant.
28) The rules prohibit anticompetitive blocking and degrading of competing online services, and are enforceable by the agency.
How to use anticompetitive in a sentence29) The legislation which aimed to resuscitate the system imposes anticompetitive wage demands and excessive red tape on businesses.
30) The browser ballot was a punitive measure suggested by Microsoft to avoid a fine for anticompetitive business practices.
31) Not supporting a platform isn't anticompetitive - it's just not giving it a competitive advantage.
32) Arrangements of this type, known as "reciprocal trade practices," are considered to be anticompetitive .
33) When corporate transactions routinely cross borders, anticompetitive practices in one jurisdiction invariably affect producers and consumers in another.
34) Although structural safeguards can be very effective in preventing anticompetitive activity, they have been criticized as being excessively burdensome.
35) The browser ballot screen was set as a requirement by the Commission following an anticompetitive ruling against Microsoft in 2009 .
36) Further anticompetitive practices alleged were wrongful termination of Soler's franchise, and the refusal to ship cars and parts.
37) While there, Mr. Brown led and assisted in numerous investigations, litigations and trials involving anticompetitive conduct and mergers.
38) P3 ultimately foundered on MOFCOM's low threshold for intervention in potentially anticompetitive transactions - including non-full function joint ventures.
39) On 6 July 2010 the Law has been substantially amended, introducing among other institutions the commitments procedure for anticompetitive practices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticompetitive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticompetitive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticompetitive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticompetitive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticompetitive.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticompetitive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticompetitive
Compound Sentences with anticompetitive
Complex Sentences with anticompetitive
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticompetitive