anticolonialist in a sentence
1) They will consider supporting anticolonialist and nationalist movements.
2) This required the Soviets to moderate their anticolonialist stance.
3) There were two major drivers: anticommunist considerations and anticolonialist considerations.
anticolonialist example sentences4) His press officer for six years was the Grenadian anticolonialist Sam Morris.
5) Anticolonialist activists also want the African Liberation Day to be recognized by France.
6) In effect, although the anticolonialist struggle didn't lead in all cases to wars such as the Algerian War (1954-62), it was nevertheless bloody.
7) An anticolonialist epic, the work, like that of Mamani, sets out to offer a radically new African historical perspective, countering the Eurocentric view.
8) Assassinated anticolonialist leaders
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticolonialist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticolonialist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticolonialist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticolonialist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticolonialist.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticolonialist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticolonialist
Compound Sentences with anticolonialist
Complex Sentences with anticolonialist
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticolonialist